Mental Health Forums

Sick And Tierd

debs

feeling realy down atm have had a few goods but ive seemed to have crashed if you know what i mean could feel myself going down yesterday hbby didnt help the situation any by telling me i was a cold bitch dont know if i can cope with anymore the docters increased my meds then i decided to increase my meds i know dangerous i had enough last night strated to cut my wrist if i go noibody would care my kids would have a more stable life they get on with thier lifes i be forgotten sorry just feeling really down at the moment sorry for being a pain in the butt for the last couple of days havent been able to sit still today i just motivated my self to getr off the sofa to type this and also feeling as ecerybody is against me evan on this site its starting to cripple me what am i doing and i sick of my hubby i know its wrong but i went for him with the knife yesterday god i was really hyper before that sorry for bothering you all you all probably think im a waste of space to i have so many issues maybe i should give up now sick of fighting this sick of beeing a noutghting sorry debs

Deb

:( im sorry for your pain.

please dont feel so worthless, and do keep posting and etc... here.

b/c of your kids your worth the world.

try and take care love

-sky

Archived