Mental Health Forums

There's Something 'bunny' Going On.....

Roses

The school asked for kids to decorate veg or fruit in an Easter theme this year instead of eggs. Weird I thought but the end results were amazing! Aran's is the black bunny which is a potato and an apple painted, decorated and put in the lid off some old box. Alora's is a potato painted and neslted in the lid off a 6 box of eggs which was covered in paper and a handle put on it, so is now "Bunny In A Basket"..... anyways thought you might like to see...

Thank you Sioux and Cherry xxx they enjoyed making them and did nearly all of it themselves, including trying to stick sellotape on wet paint which was funny! And the school are pretty good at weeding out the projects that turn up actually made by the parents; so it means the kids actually get the praise where it should be given. The Headteacher at their school is so on my wave length. I'm looking forward to seeing all the other ones this week at some point. xxx

*moves in with roses*

*wonders whether i can be adopted at 40 by someone younger than me*

I LOVE THEM........

They are SOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You and your family are awesome :)

xxxxxxxxxx

yayyyyyyyyyyy

i'm gonna live at roses' house, i'm gonna do craft stuff & baking stuff, i'm gonna have fun......

*packs bag*

xxxxxx

made me smile. i can just picture yall having fun making these. they are very talented and you are a terrific mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wub:

Thank you all so much. We took them to school this morning and they are in the hall now with all their little easter friends, awaiting judgement mid week *crosses fingers**

Archived