Mental Health Forums

This Is What I've Been Fighting For

marc-74

Maybe I should hve put this in my other post.......but I think this should go here in."A Good Day"

I've just got off the phone with my Beautiful jades, and she has been accepted into the womans crisis home.

At last she is going to get the help and support that she so deserves.

I Know we still have a way to go before we are both 100%, but this is what I've been fighting for.

She is just going to settle down to some lunch about now, then get to know her way around. Then hopefully , we can meet up this afternoon, and I can show her the route home, it's just a nice short walk back to our nest through the park.

So if she up to it, maybe she will post on her progress, ..... but dont worry if she does not come on-line, she is still very delicate, and needs time to process her new surroundings.

I will give you an update later, and pass on all your well wishes.

I cant thank you enough for all you time , love and support that you guys have passed our way.

you all fucking rule

marc x

ps. Jades .......i'm so proud of you babe.

ps. Jades .......i'm so proud of you babe. :wub:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((marc))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((jades))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((baby bean)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wub: xxx :wub: xxx :wub:

(((((((((((((((Marc & Jades & Bump))))))))))))))

Love you both and think you both awesome...

You fucking rule too..... :)

Kath xx

Jades and Marc I'm proud of you both. I can't wait to hear all about the women's crisis home, please let Jades know I'm here if she is ever up to a chat. It sounds like a really positive step forward for you all xxxxx

Thanks guys...... shes just had her lunch.   shes not aloud to leave the building for her first 24 hours, But im aloud to visit there at 2pm,

I really didnt think I was aloud in the building, ....but mabye I aloud because its her first day and not aloud out.

anyway........happy days :D

marc x

((((((hugs for the three of you))))))

I'm so pleased Jades getting what she needs, and that you're allowed to visit. I really hope it helps you both xxxx

I have been to see my princess ,    She is in a wonderful place,  the facilities there are just great, two nice big rooms with flat screen tv's and dvd players , a nice kitchen/dinning area, a very big , well kept garden, it also has an art room, a  Crèche ,rooms for counseling, and a "healing room" for therapies like massage ect. The ony part I cant go into is her bedroom (understandable) , but Jades tells me its huge    (..the room that is...get your mind out of the gutter).

I bumped into a few people that I already know there, and met some of the other guests, some lovley ladies,  and I think this will be very important for jades to make some new friends, they have made her feel very welcome, and are helping her settle in.

I am so happy for her, now I can work on getting my own head straight in the comfort of knowing everything possible is being done for her, and I can already see in her eyes that she is much more confident that things are gonna be ok.

I know this is not a miracle overnight cure all,  but it is the beginning of a journey on the right path.

Good for you my beautiful lady,   I'm so proud of you

marc x

sounds like a great place to be, and i hope that it has a great effect on jades....you sound so much more chilled too marc *hugs* best wishes xxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwww thats amazing marc!!!

Would be great for jades to have some friends

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for keeping us up-dated

I'm glad the place is so lovely, I hope she settles in ok and it sounds as though she is already making friends.

All the best to the 3 of you

I am so glad that she is so cared for you them and by you. I think that everything is going to work out well for all three of you. Much love xxx

Marc -

I am really pleased for all of you. Hope you can get some rest tonight knowing

she is safe and getting the support she needs. Thanks for the updates.

March

We spent a lovely afternoon snuggled up in OUR own bed yesterday, we just lay there, embraced and chatting, Jades can feel the baby kick now for the first time,

And let me tell you this.....we were laying there, and the look on her face when she felt the baby move/kick was priceless, the most happy,cute little smile I have ever seen.

I need to talk later about some of the potentially very dangerous mistakes that have been put in Jades notes at the crisis home.  I will wait until I talk with jades a little later to see if its ok that I share more with you.

Once again thank you for all the messages of love and  support you have all given.

marc x

Thanks guys,  It was so special the look on her face.

But know I gotta get on to something serious.  The were some things that were just pure bollocks put in her notes.  Jades brought them to light, and told them that the things were false. I am so proud of the way she has handled the  whole situation. Not too long ago she may not have had the tools within herself to speak up and say "NO THAT IS WRONG"

She told me what had been said, and I just told her how I think she should approach them, and that she was well within her rights to see the papers, and have them amended.

She did that, and got her own copies of the papers. Complete with errors , and adjustments to said bollocks.

Now heres the "mistakes" these muppets from the crisis team had passed on to the people that run the respite home.

1 "she has stopped smoking CRACK since she found out that she was pregnant.  

WHAT THE FUCK......where did they get that from,.............errrrrr.......you need to be smoking fucking crack in the fist place...to be able to stop.  She has NEVER smoked that shit in her life,   I would never allow that stuff in my flat , Pregnant or not.    

2 "she has reduced her alcohol in take to 2-4 units per day since the pregnancy.

More total bullshit.  We did the math, she has had about 16 units since she found out she was pregnant, and 8-10 of those were the night she was in total crisis and was gonna O/D

3 She has been totally repulsed at the thought of having a baby throughout the pregnancy.

More utter boy-cow-poo......... yes she HAD some bad thoughts, and looked for help, because the thoughts frightened her, they frightened her because she DOES want this baby.

Also there is a section on the notes where It says about the abuse she has suffered at the hands of her brother and his mates, the abusive relationship she was in before she met me. It mentions me in this same area, ......Now I know I'm no fucking pick-nick to live with sometimes....but please dont put me in the same bracket as them oxygen thieves.

These things have all been fixed now, but this could have turned into a proper shit storm, as with us both being borderline, the Child and Family will be involved , to help and support us and our child.  But with things like Class a drugs alcohol abuse, and an abusive partner,  .......well I dread to think where this could have ended.

So ........My jades, well done ,you never stop amazing me with the huge steps you are making every day.

i love you with everything I've got.

your marc x :wub:

Archived