Mental Health Forums

Cross-Stitch Cards

Roses

Wow Rose hun I love them xxxxxxxxxxxxxx can you make me one with an owl in front of a big moon woooooo hoooooo i would love that. Im so glad you getting on well at day centre good luck.

Huggles snuggles willies and Moons

From Hera xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The little chick actually reminds me of Aran when he was about 2, plodding about all over the place and causing general chaos. Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, here is a couple of Spring cards I have made this week whilst at the centre. I just take my own stuff in and sit and create...

Maybe I'm slightly drunk, but when I saw that image I thought that chick just farted flowers!

lol

Brilliant work though. :)

Ho Roses,

Yes, I'm currently working on another large piece 16" x 12" (I do like challenges :) )

It's of the four seasons and is fully stitched and will be like stained glass when it's finished.

If I ever get this brain of mine to understand how to upload and/or resize (the re-sizing is making my brain melt) I'll try to post a piccy.

Are you working on anything at the moment hunni? stitchy or otherwise :)

Love

Crystal xxx

Um yeah another little card one for a friend, Easter card. And art wise, a pic of two owls on a branch with a huge moon in the background. xxx I look forward to seeing ur cross stitch, if u need help posting a pic PM me xxx

Archived