Mental Health Forums

In Memory

Tory

In memory of Jane a lovely woman.

I am not suicidal or anything just what i want to say is bout suicide so guess here is good place to write it. I am fine just wanted to write summit.

Someone who my family knew well committed suicide last week, it was her funeral today. She took an overdose and died a few days later.I dunno if she wanted to die or if it was a cry for help, She has a husband and 2 sons and 4 grandchildren. My sisters have helped look after her horses and things for a long time. She was the Godmother of my baby neice/ My sisters who were close to her and so sad and i dunno what to do to try and stop the pain that they are feeling.

I knew Jane (the wonderful person who died) recently she had had mental health problems but she wasnt a bad person. I guess she couldnt see a way for things to get better. I wish i had spoke to her and maybe helped then she wouldnt be dead now. Its so sad that she couldnt see another way or get through the dark place she was in.

I know i can talk myself into the idea the world would be better if i was dead and i expect others here do to but whatever you think if anyone here died it would really hurt many people even if u dont think it would. The pain of losign someone is terrible when i lost my Dad i thought i couldnt still be alive and hurt that much. Even if u all think it would be better if u died its not true.

For the rest of her family and friends lifes they will wonder if there was summit they could of done. I wasnt greatly close to her but i wish i had of done something.

Sadly she will never see another sunrise, the way the stars shine brightly some nights, her Grand children and God daughter growing up or all the things we see everyday and never take notice of cos we will see it again and its a really sad thing that shes gone. A great loss to the world.

I want everyone here to remember however you feel things will get better and people here care. Talk to people and remember things will get better cos the fact someone thought their life wasnt worth living is heartbreaking and effects more people then they will ever know. I never want to find out that anyone from here has died cos i love u all.

Take care all (((((((everyone)))))

I echo what tory has said so i have moved this here, suicide is always an option but does not have to be. There is always a way, you just have to find it and thats why i made this place. stay strong. thanks tory xxx

Thank you from me too. A big thank you, I do need to be reminded, so thanks.

R.I.P Jane

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tory)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((Tory)))))))

To everyone---If you gather together and hold onto all the good things there have ever been and always could be in your life, you have a tremendous protection that will come and be present and rescue you through the waves of intense inner fragmentation and heartache and distress.

The path to growth and individuality is tumultuous and tough but also incredibly inspiring and healing and deeply moving.

When Pandora opened the box, the last thing to emerge was HOPE....keep that little candle of hope alive.

:bigarmhug[1]:

Karie

And I know what I have written from the bottom of my heart because of where I have *been* this week....and other times recently on my journey....

There is always a part of you that won't ever give up on you...

And there is always someone out there who will never give up on you...

:wub:

(((((((((Tory)))))))))))))

Thanks for the post. I agree with Ann a whole lot about needing reminders, and especially through our bad times. I am glad to have this place and each and everyone of you to help me out in bad situations. We all need it quite a whole lot. It sure makes a difference, otherwise we could all have ended up like poor Jane in one of our bad moments if bpdworld wouldn't be here. :wub:

:grouphug[1]:

Take Care,

Katie