Mental Health Forums

Mandatory Charge

Joshua

Hi

Its with regret i must inform you all that as of the end of this month there will be a mandatory charge of £30 per year for each person who uses these forums.

Ah this must be because of the new UK/US Internet and Terrorism Regulations, where all forum owners, due to their position of influence and access to public opinion, must pay £25,000 / $40,000 a year for the licence to run such a site. Its all a bit Big Brother if you ask me, but if you have to pay it, you have to pay it.

Ross

Indeed

I prolly wont be able to afford it, and so it is with regret that at the end of april I will just have to go to my Bass Fishing website for moral support.

I have a friend there called Bert who is highly skilled with fly bait. He knows nothing about empathy but he does save me a lot in food bills.

EDIT: Bass fishing sites are exempt as Obama is a keen fisherman

Ross

Edited by hummm_mabbe

I wondered if it was an April Fool?

No way. Obama and Brown dont kid around when it comes to TERRA-ISTS

Especially homegrown ones with cake addictions like we have here

Josh,£30?

Is that fair?

I could send you some buttons, a couple of sweets with fluff on, and a pen that has leaked.

Any use?

if this isnt a joke that basicly puts a stop to many new members cause i cant imagine many people wd choose to pay for a forum that they havent even seen

id leave as well actually, i cd afford it and certainly wd be happy to pay to another charity. but i dont ever put bank dcetails on internet (or over fone etc ev=ither) too paranoid that the abusers might find me that way

Rossie McBiggerthanacucumber......i knew i married the wrong bloke ;)

I do hope this is a joke, otherwise come end of April, no more Wobbles :(

You don't have to pay via credit/debit card you will be able to send a cheque/postal order, of course you would have to wait until it clears before using the site.

You will be able to view, like you do on dating sites, but not post.

Until the 'pay to enter' screen confronts me and asks for my credit card details, I'm still keeping one eye on todays date :)

Only then will I start saving pennies in an old milk bottle :)

Ross

I have never ever told a lie and never will

Rossie Mc IveGotAHugeOneHonestBiggerThanCucumbers

:lol::lol::wub:

Are we taling about those mini cucumbers :)

I think if you are a vulunteer then you don'y have to pay the whole £30, but i need to double check that

xx

You don't have to pay via credit/debit card you will be able to send a cheque/postal order, of course you would have to wait until it clears before using the site.

You will be able to view, like you do on dating sites, but not post.

Can I just post you the milk bottle once its full of the right amount of change? You can take it to one of them change machines in sainsburys and it will poke out a nice fresh £30 note, those ones that the Royal Mint has started producing today :) They have a pic of Ricky Gervais on one side, and the Queen on the other.

Ross

Gerkins, thats the one. i can eat one i a whole mouthful :)

Gherkins are salty

your point is... :D