Mental Health Forums

Anxious - Hugz Pls...

Villan

ooooooooo

very very occasionally, my brother lets me go out with him to the pub...

about 5 mins ago he said to me

"leaving for the pub at 7.40"

i said

"why you telling me this"

he said

"cos you are coming with me"

OMG - doesnt he know i need time to panic and stuff before i can go out...

i havent felt anx in ages... but then i do bugger all to get anx about these days...

hey ho...

on the good side of things, i must be behaving myself recently to have been given this invite... :wacko:

so any spare hugs and stuff going would really be welcome jus now...

thanks

kath xx

thanks hun...

it also dont give me much time to practise behaving lmao...

ah well... he meets up with a good crowd... i am sure will be ok...

just the shock of being allowed out with him i guess...

:wacko:

xxxxxxxx

Hmmm.... I think if it was my brother "allowing me out" I would tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine but that is me. I don't like the sound of being "allowed out". Shouldn't it be a 2 way relationship?? xx

Sorry to hear you are anxious but I think you will be ok and hope you have a great time.

(((((((((((chips)))))))))

Hi Kath,

Just seen this, and you're still online when you should have gone! Don't sit at home getting more anxious.

Deep breaths.

Knock 'em dead, and charm them with your wit.

Hope you have a lovely evening and let us know how it went,

Love J xx

Hey Kath xxxxx Hope you have a nice night! Let us know how you did....you can offer guidance to anyone else feeling anxious before a night out :) xxxxxxxxx

((((Kath))))

I totally understand how you feel hun, I'll be thinking of you, hope all goes well and you have a good time xx

i did have a good time - i found out that actually was treen, a partner of one of bros mates steve that was wanting me go out cos las time i went out wit bro i had fun time with her...

they both contrived to get me out and that was lovely...

we watched the boys play cards and had fun wit the jukebox, puttin cool music on...

i will go out again with them all whenever there is a monday holiday so i can stay over in pompey wit bro... tis the same bunch go out on a sunday night...

we watched the football in pub too...

anx is a right bitch and i dont like surprises, but i am glad that i went with this one, cos was cool time...

i know roses taht my rel wit bro isnt ideal, but that is teh sacrifice i make to have him in my life and that is ok...

but thankyou for caring... xxxxx

thank you all for the support as always...

kath xx

I'm glad you had a good time hun, you deserve happiness in your life. Sorry I was harsh on you lat night and it was out of line. xxx

I'm glad you had a good time hun, you deserve happiness in your life. Sorry I was harsh on you lat night and it was out of line. xxx

nah... you's ok... yeah my relationship (as has been documented here LOADS) wit my "dysfunctional" fam is way wierd... but as i said in a reply to someone week or so ago, thats the way it is, it aint never gonna change... my bro is strange, probably just as screwed up as me, but he has not worked that out yet !

you was just saying it as yuo saw it, and tbh you called it right, it is just that that kinda thing dont bother me no more... i am better than that now... lol

anyways... fun packed family day trip out today... jus hope the weather holds... all this excitement this weekend, i will be looking forward to going back to boring work on tuesday lol...

xxxxxxxx

we are going to the hawk conservancy near andover...

quite apt really seeing as there are owl and other birdie threads on here jus now lol...

xxxxxxx

That will be amazing!! My parents used to take us there all the time, and they have taken my kiddies when they are down there too. Have a great day! xxx

Aww chips I only just saw this... am glad you had a good time...Nice one! ((((((((((((Chips)))))))))))))

thanks brightstar and sanctuary :) belated huggles are welcome... i will store them up for next time lol

and yeah roses, i used to go tehre alot as a kid, we were friends with teh ppls who ran it and we used to handle the birds alot cos my bro did a school project... not been there for years... i still remember holding baby fluffy barn owls... aaawwww

the three displays they do are awesome, the birds fly right overhead - very very close and very very scary, but was a great day out !

we will go again in the summer - when hopefully it wont be as cold and windy as it was today, still at least it didnt rain !

xxxxxxxxxx

Archived