Mental Health Forums

My First Start In Painting

Barebones

I started this painting with my daughter, its not finished yet i think. Was wondering what u all think of it?

Its my start of tree in a snow storm, but really i like images being obsured. Like i say havent finished. This is first time in 22yrs, ive been able to paint or draw.

08042010034.jpg

Thanks guys, its just the start, but looking at it, for my first time, maybe, i shouldnt do anything to it.

My daughter painted a great pic while i did it, not sure why she helped, but like i said, took 22yrs for me to even show something lol.

Not finished yet, will see.

Thanks u great people!

Here is my 2nd stage, unsure yet, where i will go, but, i ran out of the white, but im now thinking of what i think of both.

Like i said its looong time since i did anything, and im very insecure. so i thought hell what to lose, show u and some others.

08042010037.jpg

u may find it funny, but both pics is same, i worked on the first, and produced the 2nd. Not sure yet how i feel. I am looking, for end result is i would like it on my wall. I am very fussy in what i like.

Thanks for all ur thought, it means hell of alot. i dont have any self asteem in art.

HI Gone,

I like them both very much , like someone else said they have a lot of atmosphere.

I'm loving the colours and the second one seems to have a darker twist to it.

Brill!! Well done you! :)

Thanks sassy, yeah atomosheric, but, i just love trees and what they do and plant, in how they help humans. 2nd pic is building up and i guess, hey im a winter, autum sort of person.

Thanks shelly, i do like stormy, but i started the work, with my daughter, she sparked me off.

I guess out of both of paintings it will be diffrent in the outcome.

I like both, but its still not right.

Me im just a dam mix and not sure what is right.

ive worked again on the painting, ran out of white paint,so u all have to wait untill i get and how the pic turns out.

I thank all of u, in ur comments, thinks its great, like i said, took long time in being able to produce anything, so means alot, in u all even making comments.

Im hoping this is me working on my, dam i cant rememeber i was told to work on this, but now i cant rememeber, all i know is working on my art or creative part of me.Will post the finished image when its ready.

xx

thanks again, to me i feel its just crap painting, i dont have any self confidence in this at all.

Hi Gone well done on the pics I think they are great well done!!!!!!!! I used to be good at art but I dont think I am any more lol. I think you should frame your pic and hang it on your wall it shows what you acheived with it or did you do it on canvas? then you can hang it straight on the wall. Well done again!!!!!

Love and hugs

Hera xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived