Mental Health Forums

Feel Better After Venting

bpddreamer

I feel much better after venting in the "Venting section." Talking to my boss, who actually triggered my anxiety through the roof in the first place, about something completely non-related to the topic that I was upset about helped as well.

Today is the first day of my class which I've registered at a local college to distract my night anxiety and craving for drinking (still sober (11days), woo whoo~). It was an awesome idea about taking a class. We shall see how the class goes. I hope I like the professor so that I would be motivated enough to continue attending for a month or so (it is 5-6week course).

Things are looking up-

Jules :)

yeah, venting is great... i do it in big red bold letters and usually swear alot too - lmao i did a good series of vents about the recent snow we had here...

11 days sober and counting - well done you yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and what a great idea to do a course... i do correspondence courses... it dont get me out, but gives me a focus...

what is the class on ?

**racks brain for previous post about it and gives up as has crap memory**

anyway... whatever it is, have a great time and dont forget to come back and let us know how you get on with it...

hope work settles down a lil... you dont need that shit :(

love n hugs kath x

Hi Kath,

Thanks SO much! Yeah... I seriously don't need that shit at all! Especially the work already gives me extreme anxiety; dealing with people, hard to make friends, paranoid that people talk about me, paranoid that I'm gonna get fired, etc etc...

You are going to laugh, but I am actually taking a Grammar class cuz my English Grammar just sux SO BAD! lol

I've been meaning to work on it for a long time but never got around to it. So... here I am. :)

Wish me luck!

oooo i thunk u speaked dead proper england me self...

better than what i does...

lol

you are off to a good start already - you spelled Grammar right - that aint easy in itself...

good luck with the course... you'll be just fine... :)

k xx

Archived