Mental Health Forums

When Will It End?

ylana

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jo,

I spoke to my friend and she apologised so much. She realised i was upset when i left but i left quietly trying not to make a scene. I sent her a message when i get home explaining why i left etc and she apologised profusely and said she is sorry she didnt think how it might affect me.

My ex wont help financially and more than he has to. Not after tonight anyway! We had a massive arguement and i slapped him twice, kicked his car, smashed my fists on the bonnet etc. My hand fucking hurts!!! I have been doing so well controlling everything but i just snapped today.

He went on a date tonight. That bit upset me but then i found out it was with a girl we both went to school with who i saw at a party just 1 week ago (the 'P' party). I told her what happened between us etc and that my ex and I werent together anymore. ANYWAY, she then goes and adds him on facebook and now they are going on a fucking date tonight!!! What a bitch! The arguement went on and he yelled out "I dont love you!!" and thats when i slapped him. Maybe he should have grown some balls and told me that BEFORE we got married in August last year. Maybe he should have told me that he wasnt happy etc and not have waited for me to catch him doing horrible stuff again to initiate a talk and to basically say i dont think its working. what a fucker.

*vent over*

Hi Ylana,

That's great news about your best friend. I'm so happy she apologised and saw how she upset you, you poor thing.

As for your ex, he sounds so horrible. I can't believe he's going out with a girl you both knew at school now. Just goes to show what sort of a person he is... not understanding or respectful at all. I'm so sorry to hear that. You should go out on a date with a boy you both know and especially since he's hardly helping out financially. I don't blame you for doing what you did.

And you were only married last August? Did he want to get married and how long did you have problems for? That wasn't even a year. I don't blame you for being so upset. I'd be worse. Has he done the horrible stuff in the past before you were married?

I guess in a way if you look at it in a positive light, at least you know now what he's like didn't find out many years down the track, so you can find a decent man who will treat you how you deserve to be treated, and your children too.

I hope you're doing a little better.

Take care,

Jo

Archived