Mental Health Forums

Anxiety And Vertigo Anyone Eles?

Jelly-bean

right been having dizziness when i wake up i get out of bed and either the room spins or i go to walk and i just drop like a stone to the floor, sometimes the room just spins when i am standing still, and feeling sick all time when walking, my doctor says i have vertigo and said its to do with my anxiety i just wondered if anyone eles suffers from vertigo, this does not mean that when up high you get dizzy,

i've always been travel sick to do with the middle ear thing just not heard that vertigo was to do with anxiety? anyone eles???

doctor has put me on a course of tablets stemetil prochlorperazine maleate.

thank you for your help :)

Sometimes i feel dizzy and sick when im anxious. What your experiencing sounds much more intense tho.

I hope your tablets work for you

Sparko

Hi ((Jelly-Bean))

Mine is much the same as Sparko's

When I'm feeling anxious I can feel sick and dizzy, can go hot and when I am very anxious my ears can ring.

Hope the tablets help

x

• 2 months later...

My eye sight goes dark and fuzzy, i end having to grab stuff to support me. I also get tingling travelling up my legs then my head goes funny for a few seconds then i go back to normal. I have dizzy spells every single day of my life, some days/weeks are really bad and i barely stand up, other times it's only mild.

i have had dizziness all day today, every time i stand up from either laying position or sitting. My eye sight goes fuzzy then dark and a have to grab onto something to stop me from falling over, it does it for a few seconds then im fine again.

Abigail-Laura

xx

thank you lilly hun xox

what you describe abee abee is what i get to hun its just a simple test all the doctor done to me is stood at the back of me and told me to raise my arms at same time he gentley put my head from side to side and up and down it brought on the dizziness abit and then he said you have vertigo ....... i take anti sickness pills which are perscribed for vertigo due to stress and anx as well hunnie xoxo

Archived