Mental Health Forums

Devon

kingsweet

Hey whereabouts in Devon are you? I'm in Exeter and know there is a lot of eating disorders support round here, definitely residential treatment but I'm sure there must be out-patient groups as well x

Hi there have you tried Google, I have a look for you to see if I can find something, sometimes it depends on what you put in search as to whether you find anything.

Not sure if this would help?

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=3&ved=0CBYQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bowenindevon.co.uk%2F&rct=j&q=eating+disorders+south+devon+&ei=Z5_US_KBKozb-QbT8PG-DA&usg=AFQjCNFheh6nAmVUyuCe0SD60xcK0t0Zyg

Generally though if you ring one they can always put you in touch with others.

Hey whereabouts in Devon are you? I'm in Exeter and know there is a lot of eating disorders support round here, definitely residential treatment but I'm sure there must be out-patient groups as well x

hi i live in newton abbot devon but m willing to travel to get some help only problem being cant afford it

thanks

Are you receiving benefits or anything? I think they can help with travel costs.. Theres the Haldon centre and Redhills House, maybe try giving them a ring or something?

Are you receiving benefits or anything? I think they can help with travel costs.. Theres the Haldon centre and Redhills House, maybe try giving them a ring or something?

yes i am receiving income support and carers allowance

i have seen some counsellers charge £40 a session well out of my reach

thanks

Archived