Mental Health Forums

Twitter

Joshua

Well I hate this facebook, twitter shit! :) Yes i swear!

but accept many out there love it so rolling with the times ive decided to give it a go. I will update it with the many changes coming to the site over the next few weeks. Also in any downtime i can keep you updated.

Please click the duck thing above and become a follower or some bloody thing

haha

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• Roses

• Dice

• Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined, but am a bit lost on there tbh. I'm sure I'll find my way round soon enough though. Went for an original name rosesbpd LOL well, what can I say. This thinking lark is too much for me. Quack QUACK!

I joined, but am a bit lost on there tbh. I'm sure I'll find my way round soon enough though. Went for an original name rosesbpd LOL well, what can I say. This thinking lark is too much for me. Quack QUACK!

**Hugs roses for random reason**

**watches her head pop**

Oops squeezed too hard :(

Ross

OW Ross! Less of the strong man hugs right? You gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, try a little tendernessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

OW Ross! Less of the strong man hugs right? You gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, try a little tendernessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol heeee

I think Im having a good day today whooooooooo

Ross

OK, I can take it. Good day hugs are the best!!! Go on squeeze the life outta me!

**braces for squeeze-pact**

Lol

**puts helmet on roses to stop exploddings**

well... i have been resisting becoming a "twatterer" for ages now... but i guess...

i am currently "following" roses too in the hope she leads me somewhere nice and that there is cake...:)

xx

well... i have been resisting becoming a "twatterer" for ages now... but i guess...

i am currently "following" roses too in the hope she leads me somewhere nice and that there is cake...:)

xx

There is a whole computer game about seeking cake. It has a cool song to it too. The game is 'portal', and the song is sung by GlaDos, the game's evil but cute and insane computer, who wants to give you cake (but possibly also murder you).

Here is a little Ode to Cake

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6567091293458467286#

hang on a sec...

back the truck up...

didnt joshie say CHANGES to the site over the coming weeks... and DOWNTIME...

and then diverted us with the cute duck twatter thing...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm any hints o great one? or do we have to wait?

Edited by evil chips

Hmmm.... it's like Dr Who meets Star Wars. Hmmm... cake......

Yes, I was hoping more would be said on Twitter but it just said hello.... guess we wait.