• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• Roses

• Dice

• Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

stop it about the cake! u know i used to be known as mrs cake!

any cute games im up for it, i do luv those suicidle lemmmings.

not sure if i want to be a twat twitter twit. try sayign taht when drunk?

I have a twitter account that i never use...but i'll join this one for awareness. good plan josh. and its such a cute logo :)

Thanks for the info Josh.

Cake and Lemmings? Doesn't get much better... I used to love those guys, especially the sound they made when the died.... LOL but we had it on the Amstrad CPC464 (spot the nerd) and you loaded it from a cassette tape ROFL

I love the paradox of offering this "option" to non conformist minds, lol. Its is too funny for words, this would have been the ultimate April fools had it come at that beginning of the month, its a shame its for real. Snowcones in the Antarctic anyone?

:lol:

Sah

Don't eat the yellow snow!!!!!! :lol:

LOL, I am glad we can laugh about it and say we hate it all in the same thread, its how life should feel more often.

I dont get how it works :(

So like if I reply to a tweet, does it come up on the BPD world page? I feel sort of a bit up meself to presume people wanna see my waffle on that page...

How have people managed to put their tweets up then?

I dont get it wahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ross

i think (think being the operative word) you tweet and your tweet comes up in the home pages of the people who are following you...

to see what other people tweet you need to follow them and their tweets come up on your home page...

i think (think being the operative word) you tweet and your tweet comes up in the home pages of the people who are following you...

to see what other people tweet you need to follow them and their tweets come up on your home page...

Yes!!!... * Shuts up now <_< * haha...

Right ok think I got it now

I am following everyone lol

Dont jump when you turn round and see me behind you, I am harmless. Though may bite your bottie.

Ross

i already tried to stalk my ex LMAO

i really shouldn't join these things - what with my addictive obsessive personality

hmmmmmmmm

THANKS JOSH :(

OK, all this Twitter/Facebook stuff is foreign to me.You might just as well tell me to wake up tomorrow morning being able to speak fluent Japanese!! Hai! lol.

Anyway I think I've managed to join now and will follow if I can figure out how!!

Sue

och nvm, i think i will stick here. I have FB and dam that does my head in sometimes. sry not going to be a twit too woo or a twat. least i got some control on here and facebook. sry fuk the twitters. Sry josh, if u got sponsor from them, not sure how good it would do.

GL to who wants to twitter.

SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! I AM BEING STALKED BY THE MEMBERS OFF HERE ON TWITTER

:o!!! HAHA...

:lol: well it makes a change from you stalking them. :P