Mental Health Forums

Goodbye Fat - Hello Thin Me !

DressageGal

Well my parents are going on holiday this weekend for 2 weeks so I have the whole house to myself. I wanted to book the time off work but someone already has although thinking about it, its proberly not a good idea becuase I would be so bored and I would end up thinking about food !!!

So I thought that I could have a youghurt for my breakfast (just to keep me going when I wake up), not bother with lunch at work and then I won't have to worry about gettting a cooked dinner for me so I could skip that meal too and hey presto - I start to lose weight and maybe I will start feeling good about myself......and IF I have a moment of weakness, I could just have a big binge/purge session and then so its all good !!!

Have u thought about getting help for ur ED?

I know how hard it is, and what it feels like to have control over ur food and starving urself.

I have to say, its not good that ur saying these things, as it will only cause ur harm in the long road.

I know (deep down) your both right, I am just not in the right mind-set at this time.....and as for getting help - been there and done that, and I would just feel like I am back to square one again if I went to see a doctor or cousellor.....I need to take control of my life and go it alone !!!

The thing is, ur not going it alone. Ur going it alone in carrying on with ur ED. That is ur control.

So u have been there and one that? well it takes a number of times to sort somethings out, so been there and do it again, a number of times

The way u are talking, u are back to square one, and has nothing to do with seeing a doctore of cousellor.

Sry, not sure if u are looking for help or looking for what a good job ur doing?

what can i say?

sry i have to say this also, im sure ur the person who posted a link to a site where they promote and even post skinny woman on a daily basis.

This is not a site for this, actually it does state, we cant post about weight and all sorts. Sry unsure what ur looking for just now.

gone,

you may have gone thru recovery and ed, etc. this is a young girl who is just starting out- i dont think its right that you are discouraging her not to post.

if she has an ed she is not going to get better keeping quiet about it, is she?

this is the ed part of the site, so i think you are wrong there too. try a tad of compassion, no?

dressage gal, this is the ed part of the site. if you have an ed people are usually supportive if you post. i am supportive anyway, i have ednos- ie- its not specified, i just have very odd eating / exercise habits which are not healthy for me and of course i know it.

as sioux says 1200cals is a lot better for your body AND mind. take care, kitteh x

Your not being harsh at all, and I so sorry for causing friction between people - I am just being a stuipid little kid and I know your all here to help, I just dunno what to do anymore !!!

(And I am also sorry for posing that link a while back, it was wrong of me).

dressage, u have nothing to be sry for, it was me being harsh and stupid.

Ur not a stupid little kid hun, i do wish u would get some help.

Just take baby steps on introducing little bits of food, even if its fruit or veg.

as badkitt said, we are here to help if we can or hey, vent away.

xxx huggles

hi , peace, im sorry too for having all the decorum of a bulldozer,

im down off the anger n an fucking miserable, im going to a n e, on a bank holiday too-in ireland. can u imagine, haha.

ill bring my ds, ipod, n my book i am reading.

dont feel safe here alone. damn, so much 4 thinkin was better lol. maybe i am better when on copious amounts of methadone and valium/hash/whatever... stupid feelings, stupid bpd, stupid panic attacks, stupid ed.

thank you for apologising gone, youre bigger than i am for doing it, i am sorry too.

no pun intended on the 'bigger person than i, btw'...

xxx girls

hey bad, u seem to be having a rough time too (((huggles)))

oh and i bet i am bigger than u lol

Hope u both best wishes and thoughts.

xx

if need anything or shoulder, holler

x

Archived