Mental Health Forums

Duloxetine

*Summer*

Has anyone had any experience with these?I have been on them for 3 months now and they are not helping at all,I told my pdoc last week and he said to continue taking them.

I feel so anxious with them and kind of numb.

Hi,

Been takin duloxetine for about 6 weeks and not having any luck either, but it's not my first anti-dep. so was and wasn't holding out much hope.

Hope it starts to make a difference for you soon or that you get a drug/dosage change

Good luck

Sometimes like men we have to try different anti-depressants on for size! Some suit us and some don't.

They can take a month or so to work, I felt crap with mine after 3 weeks, but I got my doseage upped.

Work a treat now.

I am on 60mg and have been for about 6 weeks now. I have that numb feeling. Don't know what else to make of it yet but I have been on quite a few so not expecting alot from it.

• 3 weeks later...

I am on 90mg of duloxetine, i take 60mg in the morning and 30mg at lunchtime. Since i have had the dosage upped 4 weeks ago i think i am finding things a bit easier. Maybe a chat with your pdoc about having them upped a wee bit may help.

Scally xx

Archived