Mental Health Forums

Votey Votey!

hummm_mabbe

Hello

I know you all know cuz u arent silly

But just in case you start watching True Blood or Twilight and get lost in a bar of Dairy Milk, or perhaps re-runs of Top Gear if you are all manly, TODAY IS VOTEY DAY (in the UK of course lol).

So go to your nearest polling station and stick it to your least favourite politician yayyyyyyyy

Rossie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will votey votey

but i will NOT - watchy watchy or listeny listeny

vote and go, hands over ears, till all this shit is over

Erm fair do's lol

We need a temporary election bunker where pplz can hide from it

Roses plz make caaaaaaaake for election bunker lol

Ross

Hello

I know you all know cuz u arent silly

But just in case you start watching True Blood or Twilight and get lost in a bar of Dairy Milk, or perhaps re-runs of Top Gear if you are all manly, TODAY IS VOTEY DAY (in the UK of course lol).

So go to your nearest polling station and stick it to your least favourite politician yayyyyyyyy

Rossie

Hi

That's very funny, you made me laugh. Yes I 'kinda' get sick of watching reruns of Top Gear, but when distraction is needed they do help a bit lol.

I think I'll be watching the results this evening, as this is the first general election that has caught my interest.

I've already voted a week or so ago, postal vote.

>>>>Lawrence

i will be staying up all night to watch the results come in with a round of toast.....i cant wait! :D

to get some huomour into the thread, heres one of my fave election time quotes - "my conscience is between me and the ballot box.....thats if i happen to be conscious at the time!" lol! Rab C Nesbitt

It's my day off today but my partner wont get home from work until 8pm so we're going to go vote together tonight.

*Would love a piece of caaaaaaaaaaaaaaake* :)

or perhaps re-runs of Top Gear if you are all manly

I'm manly?! :'( :P

I forgot to register, so no votey votey for me, I'll just pray to the electorate gods that it's anyone but Cameron

i voted labour cos i pannicked about the tories getting in, but really wished i'd voted green now as my area is green by the looks of it.. just want my mental health support reinstated and my benefits not to be cut. faerie x

i will be voting later...

and im staying up to watch the result.

if roses is making a cake then i'll find some entertainment for the night :D

im going to poll station drunk, and maybe do it bit dog shit u are it or not it lol.

or maybe i wont go

maybe do toss the coin and see.

im going to poll station drunk, and maybe do it bit dog shit u are it or not it lol.

or maybe i wont go

maybe do toss the coin and see.

According to THIS BBC ARTICLE you are allowed to turn up pissed, though they will ask you question to see if you can actually perceive reality correctly first lol

There's a ton of other stuff you can do there if you really want to make a PITA of yourself though. Go in wearing a massive Union Jack hat with BNP (or any party for that matter) plastered on it, shouting about how David Cameron is a snooty toff with his finger up his bum. That should do the job ... oh and badger the person in the next booth over who they are voting for :lol:

Ross

i will be voting later...

and im staying up to watch the result.

if roses is making a cake then i'll find some entertainment for the night :D

**puts up pole dancing pole**

I have just votey votey myself there!

Went to polling station at 10am and was surrounded by a crowd of pensioners. Avoiding the walking sticks, 3 wheel walkers and the general "cough cough" that comes with every sentence they say, I was glad its done.

Now I am back from shops, got myself some cocktail drinks, crisps, buns and sausage rolls for tonight! I will be staying up too to watch the results throughout the night!

Besides me and loan, anyone else staying up?

Maybe we should have a BPDWorld Election Special All-nighter :lol:

Is this place actually still called BPD World? i thought it was mental health world? Im confuzzamatated

I know if you search BPD world you come here, but I thought that was a clever marketing ploy by Josh lol

Ross

I have just votey votey myself there!

Went to polling station at 10am and was surrounded by a crowd of pensioners. Avoiding the walking sticks, 3 wheel walkers and the general "cough cough" that comes with every sentence they say, I was glad its done.

Now I am back from shops, got myself some cocktail drinks, crisps, buns and sausage rolls for tonight! I will be staying up too to watch the results throughout the night!

Besides me and loan, anyone else staying up?

Lol you should have set up a pensioner party :lol:

Wow! What a great thread.

**lines up cakes on table**

Now let me see.... chocolate, lemon drizzle, victoria sponge with fresh cream, rock cakes, fairy cakes....... yummeeeee!!!!

**twirls round pole yeehhhaaaaa**

So we can vote for the idiots in at the moment..

...or that Cameron guy who directed Avatar??

...or Jake the peg with the wooden leg??

Did I get that right???

Maybe we should have a BPDWorld Election Special All-nighter :lol:

Is this place actually still called BPD World? i thought it was mental health world? Im confuzzamatated

I know if you search BPD world you come here, but I thought that was a clever marketing ploy by Josh lol

Ross

I came across it through BPD World so I just assumed, let's call it the MHWorld Election Special All-Nighter Edition then :P

I know though that the majority of politicans went for the young vote, but never ever EVER underestimate the pensioners...they will vote you out as quick as their false teeth will fall out of their mouths when they're snoring

So funny though, being in a slight queue this morning with 8 pensioners in front of me walking at 0.02mph and I'm thinking God I wish someone would just open a case of Graham Norton on them so I can get on.

Mental health forum party then.....ok.....I will bring the hot food....sausage rolls, pasties, sausages, vol-a-vents...who's bringing the rest?

Archived