Mental Health Forums

Forum Upgrade

Joshua

When you use the forums go to the bottom left of the screen where it says ipb default and change to mobile version. Works great on my iphone.

Ive a Nokia E63, currently awaiting a Blackberry, shall check out the Mobile version, cos I'd love to be able to get this when out and about.

• Like 1

I sound like I am

moaning but really just saying that it's so easy to

have a full viewing possibility in iPhone or blackbury. I like the full web page not basic .. It's why people have them after all.

• Like 1

Joshua,

Thank you for removing the link sharing,

I'm happy you did, - even if you are still debating it...

best regards, kitteh xoxo

• Like 2

Don´t really like the idea of reputation points, Josh. To me as BPD it is too much like labeling - and maybe even discriminating. Its my personal problem, but certain flashbacks crashed down on me when I saw/read it.

Edited by Elke
  • Like 3

I am glad the links have been removed from the forum for twitter and fb cos I too was concerned about this.

forums have now been upgraded to beta two. this should have corrected some of the fault with the software esspecially notifications.

Hi this may be a random question but my mobile version of the forum has reversed!!!! Seriously!!!! Everything is justified to the right and I'm typing backwards.....any ideas??? Is it the site or my iPod touch???

i dont like this stupid reputation thing

it isnt going well

people are saying they dont like people for no reason

it hurtful

• Like 3

Hi this may be a random question but my mobile version of the forum has reversed!!!! Seriously!!!! Everything is justified to the right and I'm typing backwards.....any ideas??? Is it the site or my iPod touch???

The mobile backwards thing is awful please sort it ....

• 2 weeks later...

The beta version 3 has been released and therefore will have corrected some of the issues you may have experienced with formatting etc. The final version of this board (Stable and supported) is to be released in the following 10 days which will be better for us all.