Mental Health Forums

Whats The Reputation Thing All About?

tearstained

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

I've been watching this reputation thing,I am furious i have just read a post in crisis and someone has a minus for giving good advice,I can see why people are going mad on this

says the person goin round giving everyone negatives <_<

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have just read some intros, and they are getting negatives 2, appears to be by the same person. seems unfair that before they even get to join the site properly that they are getting a negative reputation, it must make them feel very unwelcome.

maybe it should be only available for sponsors and that?

BS as been said, it wont work, i have seen lately it has been a bit better. Again this is a mental health forum, not a forum which needs any of this.

We are not test products or test therapy peeps or needing to know stastitics of what or how or do anything. We are not guinee pigs of anyones perception of how or what we do with our lives.

It costs me enough to be here, let alone want any stats pointing me in a direction.

Not making senst sry, but again said, whatever forum or products it comes with, it does not mean its right for what ur trying to gain. U dont need to add on any programs that comes with it. It looks like josh, its ur choice and we are u guiny pigs. If u did really take in account of what people said on how they felt, u would of stop this application for the forum. As it states on ur button, UR ADMIN.

i have just read some intros, and they are getting negatives 2, appears to be by the same person. seems unfair that before they even get to join the site properly that they are getting a negative reputation, it must make them feel very unwelcome.

yes ...this persons finger appears to be suck on the minus button.

there is no reason for a minus to be added to intro's.

thanks Dani, thats what i thought, it must make us come across as an unfriendly bunch to the newbies, and its scary eno just joining and not knowing anyone

Archived