Mental Health Forums

New Painting Of Bob Marley

marc-74

Got some new paints, so did this today,

Bob Marley,    Liquid watercolour and acrylic on canvas 

post-16062-068082600 1273361289.jpg

Very cool, I love Bob Marley and you have captured him fantastically yay :D  xx

Thanks pi,  Think i've got my art mojo back,  It's the first piece I've done in ages.

Aww its great

I'm glad you are doing your art as it is theraputic

x

Thank you one and all.

your comments mean a lot to me,  gives me a bit a confidence to keep going and pull the finger out and get back to it. Gonna have a go at painting a photo of Jimi Hendrix that I love.

Marc xxx  (cxi)

Don't view that painting before you go to bed because it will give you AWESOME-NIA :lol:

Farkin hell matey, thats a bit good innit

Hope you sell em for a wad :)

Ross

AHH that is a fantastic painting! I'm an artist too, and obviously have a critical eye, but that is honestly wonderful.. Jealous ^_^ hehe. Keep it up, when them artistic juices are flowing you need to make hay whilst the sun shines. Enjoy your next one and don't forget to upload, I will want to see!! XX

thanks guys, I've been having a little look a the painting this morning and there are just a couple of very small things that need fixing on it that I didn't notice last night, so just gonna fix him up now and put a mount boarder on it.

thanks again.

marc x

marc i love ur art work

for some reason i couldnt repile bk to you on p.m i sent u about ur work

i love this pic i love bob tooo i want it :D

peace xxx

Ok, heres the finished piece. fixed a few little mistakes, and put it in a mount.

hope you like it, gonna make 10 prints and get started on a new painting. Hopefully I will be able to get some wall space in a bar or cafe and make a few quid.

thank you again for all you kind words.

marc x      CXI 

post-16062-072812400 1273406540.jpg

im soooo happy you are painting agaain! i love this piece and ill hate to part with it! ive said it before and ill say it again, i dont know how you do it! you make it look easy! :wub: :wub: :wub:

WHOOP WHOOP.......... Just got an order for a print...........Yay.......only 8 let....+ the original    

CXI          xxxxxxxx

• 5 weeks later...

Archived