Mental Health Forums

Tip Toe-Ing And Being Uber Quiet

hummm_mabbe

Hello

I just noticed I do something ALL THE TIME without thinking.

I tip toe round my flat lol. I try to do everything super quietly, like handling glasses, doing washing up - I try to 'pad away' any noise, like there is some big ogre I'm going to wake up and offend ...

I caught myself doing it and went "GO LOUD" :lol: I just tried to see how much noise I would make without all the effort, and how it felt. It was a bit scary actually, I thought maybe I would disturb the neighbours or something, or someone would be outside my flat going "AHA! HE'S IN THERE!". :blink:

Its like this subtle way my body is carrying all this anxiety and paranoia ... anyone else notice this? LET US BE BANGEY

**sets up NOISY BEGGARS club**

Ross

Now that you mention it, I do this too :blink: I always wear thick socks when dandering about and have actually 'shhed' myself a few times if I've banged a pot when cooking. The only really 'noisy' thing I do is play music, it's like I don't want to wake up the scary monster under my bed :lol:

For some reason I chuckled at "banged a pot" and not in a rude way. I think its that scene with steve martin from the man with two brains ... 'rupert, are you banging your pots again?' ... hmmmm

Lol at padded feet for added muffle :hug2:

Try being loud and see if makes you really nervous :mellow: Weird experience....

**gives arrakis NOISY BUGGARS 'bangie pack' which includes hooters to be strapped to feet and racks of party poppers to be strung to openable doorways**

Ross

I tried being noisy and it did make me nervous :lol:

Maybe I should put loads of plaits in my hair and tie a big bell to the end of each and wander around singing Bohemian Rhapsody with a drum on my back, holding an accordion

can me and the twins join the club?we are SUPER noisy!with me singing and them crying and laughing the neighbours prob hate us!lol.

do we get badges in this club?

i want one ^_^

I tried being noisy and it did make me nervous :lol:

Maybe I should put loads of plaits in my hair and tie a big bell to the end of each and wander around singing Bohemian Rhapsody with a drum on my back, holding an accordion

As long as you take a photo :)

can me and the twins join the club?we are SUPER noisy!with me singing and them crying and laughing the neighbours prob hate us!lol.

do we get badges in this club?

i want one ^_^

Lol u can be club chairperson :) With a really loud squeaky chair

Instead of raising our hands when we want to speak at club meetings, we should just all shout stuff out. :D

and Wossy, I made a pact to myself in the picture thread that that was the last picture of myself I was going to take before I lost some weight :P

*takes the sheet off Aran's drums and sits down*

BANG CRASH BANG CRASH RAT A TAT TAT TAT BANG !!!!!

*sits down at piano*

PLINKETY PLONK PLONETY PLINK

*gets out all the saucepans and a wooden spoon*

CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH

Can I be in the clube Purleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase????????????

My kids when arguing are noisy enough to scare away the most fierce of monsters :)

My neighbours just love me!!

I have a mini kiddie drum kit in my attic. if i play on that can i join?

:lol:

Dani, I now realise why I marrid you and fathered our children, you have THE BEST sense of humour. In our local library there is an art gallery upstairs perhaps we could meet there and then Ross wouldn't be so tempted by the psychology books?????

Woo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours sincerely

Rose

Director of Cacophony

Yayyyyy biggest loudest club everrrrrrr

Just we dont meet in my flat ok :mellow:

We can meet in mine, the guy who lives in the flat below me wakes me up at 3am every morning with his loud dance music. <_< Aberdeen, the Loud Club HQ!

awww roses...i am glad i married you too.you make the best cakes in the world :)

yay the art section sounds good :)

ross you will prob lose me first in the poetry section :D

we all have to wear bells as earings...ross included ^_^ :P

We could get Ross to grow a goatee and we could tie a portable iPod speaker to it to play loud music :D

lol!

we have to eat those crackly sweets that explode in our mouths :D

and stand in sticky stuff so our shoes stick to the floor loudly when we walk :)

People hate living near me, One thing about me most of the time... I am very very noisy, I have my CD player on full or the TV for music and my laugh is very loud *I've woke people up from laughing :\ * and I scream my lungs off at times :blink: ...

So as you see I am very very quiet <_< ...

id never had thought it dice ^_^

we can record you being loud and have it as our ringtones...then call eachother all the time :)

Archived