Mental Health Forums

Tip Toe-Ing And Being Uber Quiet

hummm_mabbe

*is visualising Rossie tip toeing and padding around, like a kitten learning how to prowl and pounce* Roar like the lion you are Ross...and laugh out loud! :)

LOL at all of this! Can I be like the Dick Van Dyke from Mary Poppins and have a drum on my back, a harmonica on a metal wire and cymbals between my knees??? Oh go on and tap shoes too with those click clack thingeys on the bottom that you used to get free in Frosties??? xxx

LOL at all of this! Can I be like the Dick Van Dyke from Mary Poppins and have a drum on my back, a harmonica on a metal wire and cymbals between my knees??? Oh go on and tap shoes too with those click clack thingeys on the bottom that you used to get free in Frosties??? xxx

you can have whatever you like roses :D as long as its no ear plugs :)

i have a portable kareoki machine i can strap to my back while singing'i will survive'...you can tap dance to it :lol:

:o we need a fanfare, who's up for grabbing some brass and percussion instruments and playing Emerson Lake and Palmer everywhere we go :P

id never had thought it dice ^_^

we can record you being loud and have it as our ringtones...then call eachother all the time :)

I know, Who would of thought it, That I am such a quiet quiet person <_< ...

Dice can be Chief Din Consultant :)

The Boss then??? <_< ...

Archived