Mental Health Forums

Screaming?

Katherine

I've woken up screaming but not that often. But I do have dreams about screaming A LOT. Sometimes it's fear, but for me it's mostly raging coz I've always tried to be so controlled about it in my waking life (I think?). Still feel horrible when I wake up. Sometimes still angry, sometimes guilty.

My fear-related dreams are worse tho. At least with the rage I feel like I've expressed something that was necessary. With fear it's just pain and vulnerability and helplessness and all that yucky stuff.

((((((CathE)))))

I can certainly relate to that....so you are not alone(((((hugs))))))

Thankfully now therapy has recommenced, my dreams are much more friendly and I am starting to relax a little...

Katie

:bigarmhug[1]:

Yay for therapy Miss Katie.

Hope your dreams are filled with fluffy bunnies and daffodils and sunshine and kisses and cuddles and cute little singing birdies from now and forever. amen.

luv Cath. x

PS that goes for everyone

hey Cath....thanks...:)

I'll go for the daffodils, cuddles and birdies espesh!!!! :)

hugs,

Katie

(being called Miss Katie reminds me of some classes of Syhleti kids I taught in Stepney....instead of calling me Miss*my surname* it would be Miss Katie -or Miss Katherine before that which was kinda hard....-anyways I'm rambling, but its interesting that I can find a heart warming memory from those ickey yucky insecure supply teaching-in-inner-London days... :) )

Archived