Mental Health Forums

Latest Work.......jimi Hendrix

marc-74

Things are really going well with my art at the moment, My friend punk paul said he told me about a bar I can put my work up in, and I saw a mate who works in another , and he said he'd tell the boss that he wants to put my work up. So if  I get a place that will put up all the work I want to display, I'll let you know, so that any of you in London can come along if you like, and if your reading this Joshua, I'd like to donate 10% of anything sold to the forum, hopefully we can work something out,  cheers,

anyways heres the latest piece, its Jimi Hendrix, liquid water color and acrylic on acrylic board.

marc x

post-16062-036022800 1273617712.jpg

Holy fuck, that's amazing. Wow.

awww thanks, if you're in the country, maybe you can come along to the opening night when I find a place to exhibit my work.

marc x 

I'm in Scotland, but will be in N. Ireland all over the summer, but if you have an exhibition close by when I'm back in Scotland I'll definitely be there.

fuck me marc....thats fantabulous!!!!!!! :o:D stunning! xxx

:D thank you, you're invited to,

marc x

Marc that is fucking amazing, if you can get yourself some kind of agent, you should. Your talent is fucking awesome.

Well done dude!

marc, im in scotland too - london is my fave city after glasgow and new york.......thanks for invite - ill be there in spirit hun x

Thank you guys, your all very kind,  ya better start saving your pennies for a trip to London for the opening night then :D

:o

Marc-74 = next banksy

LOL...but please use my arty farty name.........CXI   ....   cheers ross

marc xxx.......        CXI   :D

Archived