Mental Health Forums

A Question.

Precious

:( (((((((((((((((((((((kari)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) you can be anything you want to be...your smart enough and you have the heart for it.. You are so awesome kari. xx

tracey- you would make a wonderful therapist.

:( no I can't. I'm no good as a teacher. I am too unstable and insecure to be a therapist.

sorry.

But what about YOU Ashley, what do YOU want to do with your life?

k.

I want to go to college. Be a either a child psychologist or a psychologist specialized in abuse.

I want to have kids, get married (far down the road!)

I want to buy my mom a house one day.

:) thats mostly what i want :)

WOULD LIKE TO COLLAGE AND TRAIN TO BE A COUNSLER I KNOW FANTSY LAND CANT EVAN KEEP MYSELF TOGETHER AND I KNOW IT SOUNDS CORNY BE A BETTER PARENT AND HAVE A HAPPY MARRAGE DEBS

Debs-I have faith that you could so it and I bet you will be good at it too. Keep the dreams alive hun thats how they can become a reality.

Em

xx

i want to be a writer, i would like to write some feminist literature, write my music, recover, road trip america, i would like to have a life ideally, lol.

peace

beat xxx

When I was little I wanted to be a 'mad' scientist, ie genius - looking back I think what I meant was to be an entrepreneur. Anyway I've always loved learning new things.

Well I did make it onto a PhD programme, but I had to leave on account of having a breakdown, and it's taken me a long time to rethink what I want to do.

So I bought a book: "What Should I Do with My Life: The true story of people who answered the ultimate question" by Po Bronson (Vintage, 2004; ISBN 0099437996)

It's well written and makes you reflect. However the weird thing was it stressed me out and I haven't yet finished it.

Nowadays I want to learn French, and I want to do creative writing. I don't know what I want to be doing longterm

I want to become an instrumentl teacher. Get married to a man I am in love with and feel safe around. have a kid. Adopt a kid. Have a dog. Have a house near the beach. That's it I think! don't want much do I ?!?! lol

xx

id like to be able to be happy again because i used to be a "happy" person...id like to do an art course and a counselling course combine the two and become and art therapist.... be a better mum and meet the man of my dreams (not a lot eh?) :lol:

just be happy would be enough

love newbie Janie xxxx

I'm in the 'just be happy' camp

Find a man who will truly love me and be my friend without betraying me or treating me like a fool or running away in fear.

Have my family - I know it will happen, just don't know when

• 2 weeks later...

Archived