Mental Health Forums

Data's Anger Lines

Data

0909 8790980 I hate you

Wanna let me know how much you hate me? Go on, let it rip. You know it will do you good to let all that anger out .

0909 8790981 Accusations Line

Am I a paedophile? A rapist? Whatever is in your mind, let it all out. You can call me what you like here. If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

0909 8790982 You Fucking Pervert

Want to judge me for my sexual practices? Think that I am immoral? Let me know what a deviant I am? Go on, ring up.

0909 8790983 Unfit father and husband

Think I neglect my kids? Abuse my wife? Why not turn all your suspicions and opinions into "facts" here.

0909 8790984 Diagnosis line

Read my posts on here? Do you "know" I am a narcissist? Perhaps you "know" that I am a psychopath? If you think it, it must be true, so ring up here to give me your "diagnosis". Please note, doctors are banned from this line, it is only applicable to people who have read my posts on the internet.

0909 8790985 Moderator Action

Forum moderator? Why should you be excluded! Come and 'ave a go if you think you're 'ard enough!

0909 8790986 Former friends

Been my loyal friend until 5 minBeen my loyal friend until 5 minutes ago? Feel like changing that on a whim? Why not spill all my confidences, then ring up here to let me know about it.

Calls cost £500 a minute from a BT landline. Call charges from other networks may vary, and from mobiles may be considerably more. Calls may involve bullshit, and negative projections. For complaints, contact http://www.ofcom.org...drama/index.htm.

Well I seem to be the subject of so much hatred here, and its sanctioned by the moderating team, so why not make it official? And why shouldn't I make some $ out of it. So get dialling, as long as you have the permission of the bill payer!

hey data..i know that not everyone gets on here, but thats real life. whatevers up, dont let it get you boiling hun x

This should be in attention seekers,

Cos thats all it is, attention seeking. And your 'cynicism' is boring at this stage. Find a positive way to get attention, *yawn*.

What's brought all this on Data?

I think you are just going to hurt yourself, by making posts like this.

Talk in the morning when you are feeling calmer.

Data, I can see you are angry.

I think that at various times in your life you may have used most of those phone lines.

I think kalico is right, this kind of post will only hurt you.

Is there a way to ask for help, without lashing out?

Do others not see Data is struggling?

Sure its attention seeking, but dont we understand attention seeking is done in times of crisis?

Its OK not to want to help, just dont reply - but I think its harsh to add to his crisis.

Did you not get the whole sarcastic/ironic slant on his post Bibiddi? He was making direct digs about peoples pre-conceptions of him on this site. This means he was attacking us first babe! The replies he has received may be scathing but that is preferrable to many of the things I know are going through people's minds right now.

If he didn't want responses why post on an open forum? Why not post in venting. Like Josh has said the reputation button is there for good and bad. Are we only allowed to put into words good stuff now then? I'm sorry if it is coming across as mean but we are entitled to voice negative things too.

If you don't want to be attacked, don't leave yourself so wide open for it.

Roses, I agree, negative, but constructive comments are necessary, thats how we change and improve.

Data's post isn't helpful to himself, and hurtful to others.

But, its your choice as to whether you help or add to the problem by how you respond.

(Sorry Data to talk about you in the third person here)

I think part of him does want to be attacked, its a feeling he understands.

Its a situation he sets himself up in time and again.

I, personally would like him to handle his emotions better. But like everything, its baby steps.

0909 8790987 Apologies

Ring up to let me know how sorry you are... don't worry, you can always rescind the apology tomorrow :).

0909 8790988 Boring

Ring up to let me know how boring I am. You can go into as much detail as you like, I won't mind!

0909 8790989 Stay away from me!

Ring this line, listen to the intro, then:

• Press 1 if you don't want Data to reply to "your" topics".

• Press 2 if you don't want Data to visit your profile page.

• Press 3 if you will throw a hissy fit if Data responds to you in the chat.

0909 8790990 You better watch out!

Listen the intro (featuring me trembling in my boots), then:

• Press 1 if you will spread rumours about me and reveal all my confidences in public

• Press 2 if you will set up facebook groups about me

• Press 3 if you will impersonate my wife on the forum and take the piss

• Press 4 if you will create a "bitch board"

• Press 5 if you will take liberties with the reputation system

0909 8790991 Hypocrisy Line

Call to let me know how unfair it is that people discriminate against you and judge you, and how much a victim you are. When you've got that off your chest, let me know that I am scum in no uncertain terms!!

(((Bibiddi))) well said babe. The "victim", "agressor" game is often played out over and over again in many people's lives. I hope that positive steps can be taken.

i have no idea what your talking about.

the moderating team?

it seems you draw the attention to yourself with posts like this.so try think about that data.

just a thought...

Data, is this an antagonistic post to get yuor reputation heavily negative so you can turn round and say - "see i told you i was hated here, there's the proof" cos then that would reinforce what you feel about yourself...?

personally, i dont think it is a particularly healthy way to behave... maybe as others have said, yuo could think about your motive behind this action and then maybe you could start to move forward from this...

take care

I have to say that personally I find this very funny.

If Data is being picked on by people is it really so wrong that he should make a joke out of it? If people are taking offense and if Data has portrayed accurately what's been being said about him, I don't really understand why they are doing so!

just found this after letting rip elsewhere.

sorry you feel shit data x

however, you have made me laugh. i know that is not what you probably intended, but thank you.

you added some humour whilest helping me realise i am not the only person on here who hates the world.

i don't know what has gone on between you all beforehand. but i agree with Bibiddi. this is supposed to be a support network isn't it?

i don't think anyone should get personal on here. negative comments from either side of the arguement will only fuel the rage.

my boyf has the right idea. when i try to start a fight, he acknowledges my anger and tries to walk away. but sometimes this doesn't work out.

we are all human, no matter whats wrong with us.

humans are social animals... that means we need each other to survive.

I do not believe that any posts directed at another member are sanctioned here.

They are removed as soon as either seen or reported.

Interpersonal disputes are not allowed here, whether it be about you or anybody else.

How very sad.

I'm gettting to know a few of you and you all seem really nice peeps.

Can anyone tell me really what Data has done to deserve alll this negative crap. He just seems to me as someone who really needs help and some friends. Why is everyone so against him.

Data, I have only ever received positive feedback from you so finding it hard to understand. Hey at least you're not at -25 any more!! But being any - number must feel like shit.

I thought this place was somewhere to vent your feelings without repercussion. I may not have been here very long, yet have posted some really crap shit. I have never been put down, just supported and helped over the bad times.

Can't we just realise that everyone on here is suffering in some way, shape or form. We need to be able to feel safe and cared for.

I don't know what's gone on in the past but can't we just "wipe the slate clean" and respect each other for who we are as individuals. So maybe someone says something you don't like, so what, it's not the end of the world.

Sorry to come across as too philisophical. Life is too bloody short as it is, without having to face criticism from somewhere that is supposedly a safe haven.

I may just have made myself very unpopular, but I'm coming from a totally unbiased standpoint on this. "live and let live" and all that crap. I'm not interested in past arguements or disagreements, just the here and now and hope for the future. Surely we all deserve some hope that this shitty, debilitating ilness may one day leave us (wishfull thinking, it will never happen).

OK I've said enough now. Only one thing to add; Please can we all grow up and be the adults we purport to be.

Sorry if I've offended anyone, just needed to voice my opinion.

Agree with what most people are saying. think that most rants are a cry for help so need support. I don't think there is any need for the inflammatory words such as 'rapist' though, data. I assume you arnt any of those things ? It just turns a rant in to something more worrying and doesn't show your side of things in the best way.

data you are a silly moo arent you? why could you not make a positive line so people can actually see what a nice person you can be? even though at times you can be as disfunctional as the rest of us. yes sometimes what you say can be misread but at the same time you`re only saying your opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. anywaya i hope your dentist appointment went ok x

Ok, so I was very angry and upset when I made that post. It was very sarcastic/ironic. I have recently been on an anger management course and I have learned that sarcasm is a kind of indirect or "passive" aggressiveness. It is normally better to be assetive and say how you feel, rather than be sarcastic. So, I think I was wrong to have said what I said in that way.

I am touched by some of the positive responses I have received and messages of support. However, there are a lot of newcomers to the forum, and perhaps a bit of background may help. In 2009 I became quite severely depressed and I began to believe that I was an evil person. I had some quite disturbing and intrusive thoughts about harming myself and others, and also I had a few issues about sex. I shared these with some people on here who I became (what I thought) were close friends. I was lead to believe that this is a safe place to share your feelings, no matter how 'ugly' they are. Unfortunately, it is not, and the people who I shared them with (despite having no objections at the time) suddently decided that I was in fact evil, and chose to broadcast my private conversations all over this site, and indeed on other places on the internet.

I have also been quite blunt on here. For some reason, I got it into my head that you could say anything on this site, as long as it was within the rules, and that would be ok. But it definitely isn't! You need to think quite carefully before posting here since there are quite a number of people here who will judge you and bite back if they decide not to like you. Unfortunately, a lot of people on this forum have experienced severe traumas, they have all sorts of horrendous emotional issues which they are often not getting much help with. They are often ruled by quite powerful emotions which make them push their anger and fear onto other people (negative projections), and in my experience they often lack insight into this. In other words, they lash out because they are in pain, but they don't realise that.

Some of the responses that I have received here have been very extreme, e.g. I have had people suggesting that I create mental health problems in my own family, and enjoy doing so. Furthermore, the moderators of the site are not particularly helpful in dealing with such things. There is supposed to be a policy of allowing limited conflict on the site, so people can work their differences out. Well thats what they say, but to me thats a ridiculous justification for allowing posts calling me a 'cunt' to stand uncorrected. Its not theraputic or helpful, and I think its very wrong.

Because I think its very wrong, I don't post much here now. If I have a personal crisis or a problem, particularly with my family, I post in a different forum. This forum is more supportive and offensive posts are moderated more strictly, so I feel safer there.

So... why do I still come here? Well I have lots of friends here still. For example, I have 14 people on my Facebook from this site. Also, its the best site around for BPD so its useful sometimes just to come and read peoples opinions on things.

So, in summary, sorry that I was sarcastic, thanks for the support from the people who were supportive, and be careful what you post here.

Wow. As one of the people who have 'betrayed' and 'condemned' you so badly (I'm not ashamed of it). I can quite safely, hand on heart say, that if there is EVER a hint that someone is abusing another person on this site or in their real life it is always best to be safe than sorry. Reporting your threads to the appropriate moderator/admin staff is the responsible thing for anyone to do in such a situation.

Obviously, there are times when rows break out and things are said and BOTH sides can say things they don't mean. I am only saying this as I want the truth to be known. Data said things that caused some people real concern for his safety and for the safety of his friends and family. This is the only reason he was ever reported. He is entitled to his opinion and I am entitled to mine. We have all been let down by 'friends' and it is a sad reality of most people's lives but there comes a point where you have to let things go. Data, by dragging this all up again you are not moving on or letting any of us move on. Please reconsider your thought process and how this line of conversation is going to benefit you or us.

Archived