Mental Health Forums

Data's Anger Lines

Data

By legitimising the bullying on this site, and by trying to put the blame on me by suggesting I am "dragging it all up", Roses, you are a part of it.

Blaming the victim is a key strategy of many bullies.

*gets step ladder for when data is ready to get off his high horse*

cos of course you are totally innocent in alls of this arent you

you never kicked off on the forum

you never lashed out

you never sent nasty shit in pm's, or said anything in chat

no - not you...

both sides to the story please :)

thanks for reading...

Yeah, I think I'll nick some of the popcorn as I need some stamina for this one! (and by that I mean this conversation not you Data before you start).

If you knew anything about my life Data you would never dream of triggering me so much by calling me a bully. In my last post on this thread I merely pointed out the facts and I stayed pretty neutral in doing so. I did not apportion blame I merely responded to your post which was clearly trying to absolve yourself of any blame. Rather than take this tack I stated that BOTH parties said things in the heat of the moment. How is that blaming you entirely???

Yes I am a part of it. I became a part of it when people on this site trusted me with very personal information that was very disturbing. If this was in reverse I would expect you to have reported me. The appropriate action has been taken and I said to you that I wondered what you wanted to get out of this by dragging it all up again. That is not blaming you, it is asking you a question.

If you continue to blame shift like this and mis-read my posts I will cease to communicate with you as I don't need you in my life. You fail to see that all I have ever done is to try and support and protect everyone's interests. Do not tell people you want to strangulate your wife during sex if you do not want repurcusions (one example). This is mental health site and people are bound to over-react.

The many, many times you have had one too many and your behaviour has become volatile has always ended in you apologising. You have apologised for this thread, you have apologised many, many times. This inherent lack of respect for others only fuels people's suspicions. If you were trying so hard to not hurt people, why do you? As ever, I feel you are a highly skilled sociopath who knows no better because your grasp on reality is not the same as everyone elses. Please do not presume I am totally stupid Data. I know how this works.

A lot more has gone on apart from the events that Roses is choosing to focus on.

And yes you are right, chips, I am not totally innocent. I never claimed to be.

Perhaps I am best leaving this here. I wish that I had not started this topic, it was a bad idea.

Yes, a lot more happened. I stated quite clearly that was one example, so saying a lot more happened wasn't necessary for people trying to follow this conversation. I presumed you didn't want to talk through the whole thing again.

I have to say that personally I find this very funny.

If Data is being picked on by people is it really so wrong that he should make a joke out of it? If people are taking offense and if Data has portrayed accurately what's been being said about him, I don't really understand why they are doing so!

I have seen facebook groups on data that are very hurtful, and the only way to deal with it his way is to take it out on others i know he dont mean.

"the only way to deal with it his way is to take it out on others"

the only way my mother can deal with her feelings is by taking it out on other people. my mother taking her feelings out on me throughout my childhood and young adulthood is what messed me up.

just because a person has mental health problems doesn't mean that however they act is ok, and that view is what has pushed me away from here. it's very easy for any of us to be aggressive/negative/bullying and then to say "yes i am aggressive, but i have mental health problems". or for others to say that for them.

i think many of us display negative behaviours on the forum (i mean, that's why we're here right?), whether it be bullying, passive aggression, attention seeking, starting fights, undue criticism...and it's not ok. of course, we tolerate it up to a point, but when we are called out on it, we should really take some serious time to think about whether that reaction was warranted or not, rather than just getting defensive. sometimes, we were not being aggressive, we were just speaking our minds. but if we are routinely told we are out of order, maybe there's a reason for that.

Just wondering if anything is being enlightening by this thread? I'm sorry bout the anger, personally I can't deal with it. Personally I have not found any quibble with you Data, but then I'm not on here all that much. Cripes I hope it all sorts itself out. Going back to hide under the carpet :blink: Bumble

Archived