Mental Health Forums

Fat Fat Fat

Barebones

god i hate being fat, turn back the clock just over a year ago. Im going into a crisis with being fat!

Cigarette sales would drop to zero overnight if the warning said "CIGARETTES CONTAIN FAT

I guess I don't so much mind being old, as I mind being fat and old.”

In the Middle Ages, they had guillotines, stretch racks, whips and chains. Nowadays, we have a much more effective torture device called the bathroom scale

I have gained and lost the same ten pounds so many times over and over again my cellulite must have déjà vu

it’s okay to be fat. So you’re fat. Just be fat and shut up about it

Fat is a perception hun. I'm afraid I have no pearls of wisdom that won't leave me a hypocrite, but I like you and love you just as you are. xxx

Gone

Know exactly how you are feeling, this time 3 years ago I was the slimmest I had ever been an 8/10. I loved being that size. With the onset of the worst D ever, and the social anxiety I am now a 12/14. I stand upright and can't even see me knees. Jeeez, middle aged spread!

It is however though about self perception. I think I'm fat my son does not think so, and coming from him that is summat.

I just don't feel comfortable.

i understand souix

Im not comfortable with myself either.

I hate the fat on me, i feel ugly, not incontrol.

I want back my old body

Im trying to sort this out, but im struggling.

im a fat fukin bitch, just want to slice away all the fat. I want to be barebones again.

Me too all i see in the bath is my fing huge belly. I was never fat until I was put on all these damn meds. It makes me feel disgusted non-sexual and embarressed. Sorry ranting I know .sympathies Bumble.

hi gone,

sorry you are feeling like that. it fukin sucks- i really really empathise. ((gone))

and i second bumble on the fuckin meds. hugs (((bumbles)))

i dunno which is worse - the theft of our bodies or our brains by them...

love to all xxx kitteh

thanks guys, mine is not due to meds, but understand ur frustration on it.

im feeling really shit about myself again, i cant stand this fat body! im going to have to take control and the bulls by the horns.

so started this morn, ive upt my thyroxine tabs, start to withdraw from food and get eating fruit again or juice.

I want my body ready for the outfit im wanting from cat.

After work yesterday, we went and got dinner, all i could do was look at my self in shop windows reflection, im a fat fuker. i think another idea for me to take control is start writing down what i eat in a diary, that itself will put me off binging. My anti ds dont seem to be working in helping me to stop binging, so will have to do it the old style way.

fuk fuk fuk

thanks daisy

I have started though, and i will continue until im back to a good weight. What harm can it do? i mean ffs im like this from eating, so fuk it, my health became worse when i started to eat, now i am sick of the look and weight i am at.

got a long way to go, but i will get there.

xx daisy

I'm a size 14 with a size 10 waist. I feel like a freak. So i can empathize with you. I feel completely fat. And i can't loose weight because of my meds. It's so difficult.

*trigger*

Well today has been such a buz, i havent felt like this for loong time. One reason is i started really early for work this morn, it was 7am start so was up early,this included i just went ahead and got on with my job and injoyed it. I finished earlier today which is great, as its my day at work for a week, due to im going away on friday for 4 days, and i cant wait.

The other reason is because i havent eaten all day either, i cut down on food yesterday aswell, im slowely cutting my food down. I am still not up to par, but it felt good to be in control.

So the whole feeling today was a buz from 5-30am onwards, and im not doing to badly now. All i need to do, is not eat, and not get sick with having a drink, and i will be fine.

Anyway just wanted to share, im sry this will trigger some peeps, but im feeling good at not eating today and past days cutting down.

hope your safe hun...

i understand the control thing, but i am overweight lots now, but i have days where i binge, well the last few weeks to be honest, but now i can feel myself slipping back into starving myself,

at least drink plenty of water to keep you going ok x

will do hun, just now its fire water lol, but i am back in contact with a lady who i know and got on with from AA. so all things will come together once my wee break is over with.

xx thanks for replying

Thinking of you sweetie, I worry about you, but understand too the buzz you must feel at being in control, wish I could say something useful to help, but just floundering, sorry.

Thinking of you hunni

thanks daisy, ur not floundering, ur going through things urself. thanks for just replying, saying hello or something is better than nothing at all.

xxx

Archived