Mental Health Forums

"moonflower" Outfit

catspiracy

post-15484-048034200 1274286029.jpg

I've been sewing continuously, it's the only thing that makes me feel better. Here's a playsuit I whipped up this week, I call it "Moonflower". It's the perfect daytime raver outfit with stretchy shorts, a fishtail top, and a hot little shrug. Hope you like it.

Wow that's amazing I could never make something like that. If I had the bod for it I would def wear it. Bumble (I like Green)

i am loving that

would match my eyes a treat

alas i would never carry it off :(

wow - u got talent - what an awesome distraction :)

thanks for sharing

xxxx

That is awesome! Love it. You talented lady.

How much? Might wear it and go and meet up with the guy who just jilted me. Surely he'd want me back if he saw me in that! lol

Wow, thanks for the super happy responses! :wub::wub::wub:

I like to sew for any body shape. I designed the Fishtail tunic to be worn over a bra so busty girls like me would still have something flirty to wear. Also it covers the midriff, which is a common least-favorite-to-bare. The shorts are bicycle length, mid thigh, flattering. and the shrug covers upper arms, another common thing women like to hide. So please don't think you need a barbie doll body to wear this kind of thing! :)

Antarctic, I would love to make an outfit for you! pm me.

Thanks so much for cheering me up today, i feel a lot better reading all of your replies

love,

cat

Cat, that outfit is absolutely wonderful.

As the others have said, you are so talented its unreal. I have never seen anything like that, and its just blown me away!

you got it right too bout the places us laydees like to hide, lol, midriff (stretch marks ,) i always hide.

The colours you used are brilliant too, wearable Art, i love it! face_12.gif

xxx kitteh

Archived