Mental Health Forums

A Possible Honeymoon?!

Pink stars

Hi every one, I hope your well xx

My partner has just phone me and said that his boss has been offered 5 nights stay in a hotel in Cyprus by a company they have dealings with and his boss is offering it to us for our honeymoon! It's all inclusive....deal is we pay for our own flight...is this really happening? What have I done to deserve this?! Will I wake up in a minute?!!

We have thoes engine bits to sell, my partner is putting them on E-bay so hopefully some one will buy them so we can make some money!

I can't believe I'm writing this!

Love to you all, take care, Pink stars xx

OMG This is amazing hun!!!! I'm so happy for you both, his boss sounds like a very nice man to offer you this. The universe obviously adores you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG that is fantastic news.......

So wierd how things can turn around... although i strongly believe that good things happen to good people and you are defo good people... :)

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i am so excited for you

pom poms and happy dance anyone ????

xxxxxx

((((((((((((((((((Roses))))))))))))))))))

omg Roses, I am so tearful, I Honestly can't believe it!! After all that has been going on, I just cant believe it!

I've met his work people before and they are really lovely, like one little family, were lovely to me when I met them.

My head is going round and round!!!!

Thank you for your support Roses, means so much to me xxxxxxxxx

((((((((((Kath))))))))))

Oh yes the Pom Pom's are DEFFINETLY coming out!!!!

Thanks for your support hun, sorry am feeling so all over the place!

xxxxxxxxx

((((((PinkStars))))

Your post has actually made me cry with happiness for you. You deserve it hun.

I'll join in with the pom pom dance, Kath xxxx:rolleyes:

((((((((((cadance - Kalico))))))))))

Thank you both so much!!!! xxxxxxxx

Kalico, I am crying too hun! I dont know what to do with myself!

Thats fantastic and you do deserve it so much. It's about time you had something good to look forward too. Really happy for you x

thats fab news pinky! :) fate is stepping in and giving u something you more than deserve.......im made up for you hun - enjoy! :D x

Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa!!!

Oooh you and Mr Stars need to get planning!!! Where about in Cyprus?? What kind of food will you eat? What will you take to read on the beach?? Will you have a late afternoon nap before you get up, get ready to go out for the night and then have a little drink on the balcony before you go?

And and and will you buy a blow-up lilo and take it to the beach and and and will you have ice cream for brekkie, cos you can, cos you're on holiday??

Pink Stars, this is fabulous news! Enjoy every well deserved minute hun! :):) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((((((((((fedup!))))))))

Thank you lovely Oh gosh I'm all excited and teary again! lol!

Partner has just got home and told me some more. The hotel is in Paphos (hope I have spelt that right)

Ice cream for brekkie sounds great :) And apparently our room does have it's only little balcony! I will have to get some holiday clothes!!!!

Piiiiiiiiiink!!! Paphos is STUNNING - lovely beautiful beach.

Holidaaaaay celebraaaaaaate :):):) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is fantastic news, it makes me wonder if I should socialize, lol. I would be ready to cry with joy too.

Sah

hiya pink stars,

this is really great news.

what a nice boss mr. stars has!

omg i am excited for the 2 of you...

best wishes and hugs xxx kitteh

Archived