Mental Health Forums

Just Feeling Bit Low

hummm_mabbe

*hugs ross*

i know the feeling,living in france couples snog wherever they feel like it AND the men are fit. when i spot a nice looking man the thoughts that follow are usually yeah but my stomach is so big i look pregnant theres no way any one can like me like this. so itend not to leave my flat too much.

the only photo i saw of you i thought you really good looking and you're intelligent and sensitive.

hope you feel a bit more smiley soon

love starry x

Okay I listened to radio and it said about 'lady day' and when would it be arriving. 'Lady Day' is apparently when us girls have to spruce ourselves up so we can wear less. eg: - shave n things :wacko:

So when you are out walking 'looking' then you can think all the time and effort those peeps went through to look nice just for you. It has to be said also . Youz a good looking laddy :)

I don't agree with 'lady day ' as if you want hair, let it grow I say :lol:

Okay I listened to radio and it said about 'lady day' and when would it be arriving. 'Lady Day' is apparently when us girls have to spruce ourselves up so we can wear less. eg: - shave n things :wacko:

So when you are out walking 'looking' then you can think all the time and effort those peeps went through to look nice just for you. It has to be said also . Youz a good looking laddy :)

I don't agree with 'lady day ' as if you want hair, let it grow I say :lol:

i thought billie holiday was lady day? :wub:

Hello lully peepages

I guess really, this is just a symptom of deeper stuffs innit, and lots of new feelings have been coming out lately. I just decided to have a little bit of escapism, and played a computer game for a bit. Then I started to feel bored and stopped, and as I got up to go and get some food I just felt like I wanted to cry. I didnt actually, but it was just like going from the immersion of the game, back to reality, all that loneliness suddenly wopped me in the chops :(

Ive been trying to sort of pretend everythings ok, that I dont have these feelings inside, and just sort of whipping myself through life, and its moments like this where I suddenly realise the impact of whats happening, emotionally. Its odd because in a way, I actually WANT some of those sad feelings - they replace the anxious, self-driving, self-whipping ones and let me feel that actually, yes things are bad, its not just a case of me 'failing' ... so the feelings are sort of painful, but wanted, bitter sweet I guess.

My T said I have to go through this process, becaue Ive always overcompensated so badly for my problems, and you cant make progress until you stop compensating ... I just realise my masks and armours have been in place so long, I barely remember what they were put there to cover up, and I hardly know how to carry out 'life' without them. All these sort of scared, lonely sad feelings I guess are the ones Ive been covering up, and the ones that my T and supportey people can help me heal ... without feeling them, you cant heal them, you just end up in this suspended state of poopieness by trying to live out the masks and all that ... so really all them pretty lasses and groups of happy people are doing me a favour, helping me get these feelings bubbling to the surface :( / :) / :mellow:

So I guess its good and its bad

Ross

Totally hear you Ross....also, I think there's definately something in what you're saying re: summer. Today I love and appreciate the warm weather, love everyone out in their summery clobber doing their DIY/washing cars/eating crispy on the outside, raw in the middle BBQ burgers...aaah British summer....

Other days I f*&%ing despise them, draw the blinds and watch Wimbledon on my own in a sulk!!! (world cup in a few weeks - yay!)

Although I do hear what you're saying and I think its a sound move to address those deeper issues, us ladies do like to hear a friendly 'hello' from a nice chap - whatever the weather, to be honest. If said nice chap is friendly and smiley then a friendly smiley smile backatcha is usually guarenteed from us girls so here's one from me :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know about everyone else but I often feel like there is something wrong with exclusive monogamous relationships. I think they encourage negative human emotions such as jealosy, possessiveness, competativeness etc.

Also they do form this 'us and them' divide. It is statistically impossible for everyone to be in a monogamous relaionship so if everyone believed in this 'Golden relationship' some people will completely lose out on intimacy. In my perfect world nobody would lay claim to anyone.

That said, the amount of times I have been madly in love and only interested in that one person, I contradict myself.

This is a bit off the path of the rest of the conversation I know.

Hummm...I understand hun. Loneliness is such a horrible thing to feel. I have felt it most of my life, even when I have been in relationships. Just remember that sadly underneath a lot of these smiley happy people are people like you who wear masks. Really only you can make you feel better about yourself.

Archived