Mental Health Forums

Had Me A Little Night Out! Lol!

thesloaneranger

Go ead The Sloane!!

Night on the tiles is what everyone needs, and must contain air guitar cos its the law and everything :) xxxxxxxxxx

Ha, looks like I'm not the only one who had an awesome Saturday night out this weekend! I'm so glad you had a good time! :D

lol fedup!!!! that is just sooooooooo true - if u dont have an air guitar moment, then its not a 10 outta 10 night! lol! x

thanks skye....youll need to tell us what u got up to! .....hope theres some air guitar in there ;) lol! x

cheers tink - im loving that avatar of yours by the way!! makes me laugh every time i see it! pmsl! x

lol tink....ive got a barbed wire toilet seat, which scares the crap outta peeps that dont know me! pmsl! maybe i should get some of that bog roll too! pmsl! x

• 2 weeks later...

I totaly neeeeeed a night out !!! Going loopy stuck here :(

have no friends to trust here though. Hopfuly I'll get my night of drink and dance before the year is up!!

hey butterfly, you will get there and love it when the time is right. dont push yourself......best things come to those who wait :) x

hey, only just noticed this, well done! going out when you haven't done for ages is so scary, but also so awesome! glad you had a good time x

lol thanks esme.... im so glad it turned out perfectly - sometimes the risks do pay off! lol! :D xxx

whooooo mabbe i will do this soon too!

Put iccle toe in water with meditation class, will build up to rock and roll slowly lol

I might even speak ... to ... a GIRL :o

**runs**

Ross

ross hun, your more than welcome to come on a night out with myself and my friends.....its going to take a while for me to psyche myself up for another one, but the offer is there. we can discuss books and bunnies before joining the others for a spot of air guitar! lmao!

Archived