Mental Health Forums

Moving!

toaster

Well Winnie and I have been to view a house - it's in the heart of Bangor in a little private cul-de-sac. The landlord and lady were really really lovely and we've decided to accept the house! From the room that will be mine I can see the sea :D and the back garden is a mountain :lol: which Winnies cat, Mitzy, will love and theres room for the dog, Meg, to sit and enjoy the sun :D.

We have both told our landlords we will be gone from our current properties on the 1st July so is definite :o We just need to do some saving and cleaning and that but hurrayyyyyyyyyy - I want away from my flat and Winnie has been wanting to move for 6 years.

Winnies landlady is being a hobag about it but we're trying not to let her get us down.

WE'RE FUCKING MOVING!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH :lol::D^_^:blink: :lol:

hey Toaster that is good news.

A new start for you both in a new house, to make some new memories in!

Take no notice of the landlady. Bah humbug.

fab news.....im so happy for yas! :D the new place sounds amazing too......happy packing! xxx

lol yup ive been livin in hers for bout the last 3 months an we r gettin r own place together finally :)

I am soooo happy for you both, this is amazing!! This is the news I have been hoping for you both. You both have such a wonderful friendship and I'm so proud of you both *mists up and blows nose in kleenex* you guys are just toooooo cute! xxxxx

I am soooo happy for you both, this is amazing!! This is the news I have been hoping for you both. You both have such a wonderful friendship and I'm so proud of you both *mists up and blows nose in kleenex* you guys are just toooooo cute! xxxxx

LOL bless ya rosey one :lol:

bit teary realising ppl ill hafta say goodbye too - i had the oppurtunity toi lie to someone about themove (long story) but i aint, i didnt wanna :wacko:

winnie an i off out tonight for one last mad binge an recklessness (odont worry we wont go too insane LOL) before we need to be growed up an sensible :)

winnie is teaching atm <_< fucking flutes LOL is why she aint posted here yet but she will an she has read some of ya replies an she is :D

I hope that you will enjoy meditating within sight of your own personal mountain, free of hobag landladys and housebound cats that want to hoik up furballs on yer pizza.

Om mani padme hum or whatever it is thingie wotsit :) Namaste whooooooooooooo

OO OO PADDLING POOL

just really hope it goes well for u both. remeber respect each others space and ur own time. If u fight, make up when ur not so heated, and its not the end of the world. xxx huggles to both.

That's awesome! And ironic...I'm moving tomorrow myself so yeah...that's pretty cool! :)

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you!

o wow!

this is deadly news! im so happy for yiz both- really! i am sitting here with a big smile on me face, i hope it will be fun.

best news i've had all day (well, the neighbour cut my grass, that was good too...)- but cha know what i mean... :P:o:wub:

(((toast))) (((PI)) I wish youse both every happiness in your accomodation venture. I am a tad jealous about the sea tho... lots of luck,

xxx kitteh

fankoooooooooooooo everyone :D

wotcha mean, nutty, 'god help bangor'?! :o we'll improve it :P

i know ur upset claire an i really appreciate that ur bein so good about this, it means so fucking much that ur giving me the support u can give ((((((((tink)))))))) ill miss u too, u know that - as excited as i am im sad at leaving people like u behind :( but u can come and see me an ill come to u once we're settled and that :)

Archived