Mental Health Forums

Update And Thanks

b0bulat0r

Hey guys

Firstly I want to say I've seen the missing members post about me as Data sent me an e-mail this morning to show it to me, I appreciate that people have taken the time to mention me and its nice to be valued by people.

I had a GP visit a little while ago where I was given a referral to for a psychological review to help diagnose and get support for my problems.

Said review was yesterday, I left the house at 10:20 and walked to the hospital where the appointment was in the weller wing ward off to the side, i got there about 10:50 and my appointment was 11, I was sat in the waiting room till 11:20 before i was seen, I drank about 3 cups of water from the cooler cause it was boiling hot and i'd just walked like 2 miles in the heat,

I was in there for about an hour and a half, and he asked me all sorts of personal questions and trying to get as much information as possible, he took about 5 A4 pages of notes, and it ended with him telling me I had to come back for another session in 3 weeks time to finish as I was "a complex individual with alot of aspects and trauma's to explore"

i've been promised I'll get an official diagnosis of whatever else I have to add alongside my aspergers and paranoia, and ocd tendancies.

It may seem like i'm dealing with things at the moment and trying to move forward which is the aim, but honestly I'm avoidant, so much is going on at the moment, my grandad fell ill and was in hospital hes home now but his house has to be made more safe for him now, work issues are of cause flaring up again, issues with the rest of my family, my own physical health etc,

I'm sorry i've not kept people up to date and also that i've not been around much,

I wanted to say that I really value and love this community and i'm really glad to have it to fall back on, i'm sorry for keeping so many of my battles to myself.

If anyone wants me and i'm not on here do give me a prod, send me a pm or send me an e-mail, despite whatever else is going on I do love to here from people.

a special thank you to the people who are putting up with me and my rotten depressive moods as of late,

Thank you to everyone for your support

*peace and hugs*

Rob

((((((((Rob)))))))

You are not being avoidant, hun, you are dealing with things as they arise and I'm very proud of you xx

Archived