Mental Health Forums

What Is Your Diagnosis?

*Summer*

I don't post here much but thought i would get to know you guys a litle more,I am a little shy if i'm honest :blush:

I don't know if there is a thread on this.so what is your diagnosis?

mine are.

BPD.

PTSD.

psychosis.

schizoid.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi LG

I have a bad dose of bunnyline squifflenality disorder, which is what bunnies have when they do that funny sideways flop / jumpey thing. Sometimes I do that in my flat when no one is looking.

Not really, erm well on my notes it says depression and anxiety, though my psych said there are "personality difficulties" lol which is pretty non-commital :lol:

My T thinks I have some edges of post traumatic type stuffs, but not necessarily actual PTSD ... I dunno, things stuff. Dysthymia has been bandied about, really its just sort of life long emotional squiffles. Working to iron out said squiffles with emotionabubble means.

I think you win on the diagnosis front tho :( ((lady))

Ross

Mine are: BPD, Severe Depression, Anxiety, Psychosis.

That's what it says on the diagnoses section on the letters i get from my Psychiatrist.

Thanks guys.Nice to talk to some of you :)

My shrink tries to slap a different label on me everytime i see him :lol:

_Aurora_,I forgot to add anxiety to my list too.

Mine are: BPD, Severe Depression, Anxiety, Psychosis.

That's what it says on the diagnoses section on the letters i get from my Psychiatrist.

Im so jealous :) I want letters from my psychiatrist! And a free tongue depressor with each one.

Actually thats not true, tongue depressors make me gag :angry:

*clears throat** are you ready??

Chronic recurrent depressive disorder

Psychosis

Anxiety

ED

Body dysmorphia

My psychologist is thinking I actually have AvPD also or instead of depressive disorder.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Lady Gaga)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have a bad dose of bunnyline squifflenality disorder, which is what bunnies have when they do that funny sideways flop / jumpey thing.

Is that in the DSM-IV because I'd like my psychiatrist to change my diag-nonsense to that!

Lately I've developed an unconditional love for bunnies. I really don't know how it happened. I have a compulsive need to say aaawh, aah, yummy; everytime I see a wee floppy hairy thing.

Ross, you might be rubbing off on to me? :mellow:

But seriously, I have diag-nonsense of Borderline Personality Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder and a (non-specified) dissociation disorder.

I feel the continual need to add to the list every time I'm within arm's distance of the Internet.

I have a bad dose of bunnyline squifflenality disorder, which is what bunnies have when they do that funny sideways flop / jumpey thing.

Is that in the DSM-IV because I'd like my psychiatrist to change my diag-nonsense to that!

Lately I've developed an unconditional love for bunnies. I really don't know how it happened. I have a compulsive need to say aaawh, aah, yummy; everytime I see a wee floppy hairy thing.

Ross, you might be rubbing off on to me? :mellow:

But seriously, I have diag-nonsense of Borderline Personality Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder and a (non-specified) dissociation disorder.

I feel the continual need to add to the list every time I'm within arm's distance of the Internet.

Lol everyone has an unconditional love for bunnies, they may just not know about it yet :) Everyone needs inner bunny therapy :lol:

Ross

I have been diagnosed with all sorts of things during my life.

When I was 13 my doctor just said I was shy.

Then I had "depression" when I was 17.

Then I had "psychotic episodes" in my early 20s.

Then I had suspected OCD, depression, agitation, etc, whatever.

Then it was alcoholism around the late 90s.

Now it is... BPD.

Im BPD, PPD, ED, Deprssion, anxiety, maybe autistic, dislexia, ADD,fuk knows really.

sure many things will fill the pot.

I have a weird one that not much is known about and little is researched on it called bipolar mixed states (A mixture of being high and low at the same time). I also have pstd.

age 4: Speech Delay, Learning Disability

age 9- Dyspraxia

Age 14 Autism

12 clinical depression

14 Anxiety

17/18 adjustment disorder

19 borderline Personality Disorder

19 Psychosis

19 Paranoia

doctor just noted down in database that i also experience panic attacks and claustraphobia leading to hyperventilation

Archived