Mental Health Forums

What Is Your Diagnosis?

*Summer*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PTSD which presented as BPD while I was still severely traumatized. Now I realize I don't have a personality disorder--though I thought I did and worked very, very hard to overcome it-- and have largely worked through the PTSD. Though every now and then it bites me. Ouch!

i have PTSD with bpd traits, generalised anxiety disoder. severe depression, disociation. dyslexia. suicide ideation

do i win on all the dx i have :lol:

I've been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, Clinical depression, Social anxiety, PTSD, Psychosis & EDNOS .

ahh.

HF-autism, BPD, PTSD, depression, GAD, psychosis, DID and dissociation, OCD and schizophrenia are all ones I've heard mentioned. Not sure which of them I've been officially dxed with but I know it's a selection of those.

:blink:

I recently found out that my therapist and her supervisor believe I fit the most boxes for BPD, but have smidges of other stuff too. Basically I am being treated for BPD.

Ross

I am a rare male borderline (so, I am told)

My diagnosis is :

BPD

Bipolar 2

OCD

PTSD

Co-occuring drug addiction

My diagnoses:

*Dysthymia (chronic depression, as opposed to major depression)

*Generalized Anxiety Disorder

*ADHD

*BPD traits

I am a rare male borderline (so, I am told)

Its not that rare actually, just a lot of us go undiagnosed.

There are a lot of men with BPD in prisons, alcoholics/narcotics anonymous, etc.

I have a bad dose of bunnyline squifflenality disorder, which is what bunnies have when they do that funny sideways flop / jumpey thing.

Is that in the DSM-IV because I'd like my psychiatrist to change my diag-nonsense to that!

Lately I've developed an unconditional love for bunnies. I really don't know how it happened. I have a compulsive need to say aaawh, aah, yummy; everytime I see a wee floppy hairy thing.

Ross, you might be rubbing off on to me? :mellow:

er......ok...... is there something going on here that you would like to share ;)

originally diagnosed with Bipolar, then BPD, then Bipolar again, then BPD again, then complex PTSD, anxiety & depression. Honestly, the DX doesn't matter, it's how the feelings affect your life that is important and what you do about them. Diagnosis - meh! Load of rubbish and just a label. If you get a label you become a label. We all probably experience all of the diagnostic criteria across most mental illnesses depending on how we are triggered - so do 'normal' people in times of crisis. I wouldn't worry too much about what 'they' are calling you, just concentrate on working through how the illness manifests itself and what areas it affects you. Good luck xx

I have a compulsive need to say aaawh, aah, yummy; everytime I see a wee floppy hairy thing.

er......ok...... is there something going on here that you would like to share ;)

Yes I see how that wording could be ... misconstrued :lol:

I have a compulsive need to say aaawh, aah, yummy; everytime I see a wee floppy hairy thing.

LMAO Littlevic, what a dirty mind you have!

originally diagnosed with Bipolar, then BPD, then Bipolar again, then BPD again, then complex PTSD, anxiety & depression. Honestly, the DX doesn't matter, it's how the feelings affect your life that is important and what you do about them. Diagnosis - meh! Load of rubbish and just a label. If you get a label you become a label. We all probably experience all of the diagnostic criteria across most mental illnesses depending on how we are triggered - so do 'normal' people in times of crisis. I wouldn't worry too much about what 'they' are calling you, just concentrate on working through how the illness manifests itself and what areas it affects you. Good luck xx

Yeah couldn't agree more

I have Borderline personality structure which is a European thing meaning light form of BPD to put it simply.

I had anorexia and after that I had binge eating disorder

i have OCD traits

had a few depressions

and anxiety disorder

Lilly

LMAO Littlevic, what a dirty mind you have!

Me? Dirty Mind? Well how very dare you :P

Im BPD, PPD, ED, Deprssion, anxiety, maybe autistic, dislexia, ADD,fuk knows really.

sure many things will fill the pot.

actually i think im just a friendly socialpath.

Depression (which has been described in various ways, from clinical to dysthmia to cyclic, depending on who is doing diagnosis and how old I am!!) and general anxiety disorder, which comes and goes and results in panic attacks at its worst.

Mmmwah hugs and kisses to us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was dx with depression when I was 12 but don't know what type. Then 4 months ago I was dx with mixed anxiety depressive disorder. After I came out of hossie 6 weeks ago they then said emotionally unstable personality disorder (EUPD) aka BPD I found out. My psych has also said she thought I had CPTSD.

Archived