Mental Health Forums

What Is Your Diagnosis?

*Summer*

High Functioning Autistic Savant w/ brain injury and DID, PTSD and Major Depression ...formally

and have also suffered quite a bit with agoraphobia, anorexia, avoidant personality disorder, CPTSD, OCD...

was also diagnosed with Schizo-affective personality disorder and schizoid personality disorder when I was 14 yo, but aren't the two disorders the same?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it when you have several ego states, all known by the others? There's no loss of time and only partial loss of control. But I'm always there. Sometimes as a casual observer. (Except when I have flashbacks & then I'm nowhere). It's more severe than BPD, but less severe than DID. My official diagnosis is BPD, but I'm being re-assessed.

Shadow8, CPTSD occurs together with BPD. They are a package deal.

Depression, Social Anxiety Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Rapid Cycling Cyclothymia - Wow didn't realised i was so broken.

But i'm sure i have BPD (which would account for the mood disorder amongst other things), i'm just waiting for someone to FINALLY listen to me and diagnose me.. but i'm not holding my breath.

Shadow8, CPTSD occurs together with BPD. They are a package deal.

I have been told that cos I don't remember a traumatic event then I wouldn't be dx with CPTSD.

I don't think they really know, does anyone else get that feeling? It all seems so ambiguous, and you get conflicting advice/diagnoses. I do, anyway.

Archived