Mental Health Forums

Not Trusting My Own Emotions Or Feelings.

Dani

wow happy music?thats somethin i can get stuck on :lol:

im always writing..what type of music?xx

for years its just been acoustic depressin stuff... now i,m working with a female vocalist and male producer.. we all have issues.. was meant to be rehersin tonite but hes in a dark place at the min.. i,ve been intouch best let him ride it out..i,m there if needed....anyway our first happy song! is on craetive corner under pinky lyrics waitin... fed up put it on for me as her add... no not the disorder! :lol:

lol!!!

i shall take a look.i just love writing lyrics.its nice to have an outlet.

mine are mostly about love and hurt :(

lol!!!

i shall take a look.i just love writing lyrics.its nice to have an outlet.

mine are mostly about love and hurt :(

mines just bpd i didnt know what i was writing about for 20years wheh i was explained bpd it explained my lyrics :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dani

I dont really have anything to add since you've already had alot of well structured replies to this post.

just wanted to remind you that if you ever need someone to talk to, rant at, or just whose there to listen and care you can always send me a message any time,

I sometimes find my feelings like Ross said "a big scary monster" and i dont consider them "my own feelings" but belonged to someone or something else, sometimes its helpful just to talk about them to someone else even just to get things off your chest,

i'm always here if you wanna do that.

*hugs*

Rob

Archived