Forgetting Me

Alone again, through a crystal window -

Life dances in front of me.

Teasing and turning, tantalising, enticing,

Full of lust, of desire and greed.

What does the world want from me?

To strip me bare and reveal my soul.

Faceless creatures claw and tear at my heart,

They demand so much, so much - too much!

So inside I sit, afraid to connect,

To participate in this vulgar world.

I wait, I judge, I hurt, I cry,

I love to dance but this stage feels so wrong.

To glide across the surface of time,

To dream the dream, amongst the stars.

My body responding to all that is around me,

The pressure of perfectionism haunts me still.

So I shut it down, hang up the dress,

Box up my dancing shoes.

For now I submit, I cannot live,

For now I cannot breathe.

((((((((((((((((MY Roses))))))))))))))))

Always remember you. Sorry you are feeling this way. I can relate tho.

(((((((((((((((((((((GROUP HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you all xxx

One of the staff at the day centre said it sounded more like a song than a poem and that he would bring his guitar in next week and work on a melody with me. He is soooo nice x

roses, i love you for your strength baby... I know things are not simple for you but you are so kind at heart. you give everyone the beefit of doubt... you have seen so much i know... you are smart babe... you know how the world works... yet you give yourself over to compassion and kindness.... you are an amazing woman... you are a real inspiration to alot of people baby... I love you for that... we have had serious confrontation but you never shy from your truth... you are a rock of reality... I cannot tell you how much you mean to so many people... though your children may have some idea of the realisty of life itself, I know you are mkaing every effort to provide them with a loving envoronment... I really admire your strengh baby,..... I admire you for what you have the balls to do.... you are an amazing person... I love you

I love you too Sanctuary. Your response on here is so loving and heartfelt and it really does make me feel good, thank you.

Confrontation is upsetting but if you work on through it what you find on the other side is often better than what you had before. This is definately true in this case. I consider you a good friend. xxxxx

I can be a bitch supereme.... but you have always, since I have know you.. given me heart.... I really do admire you for that.... not many people would do that... that's what makes you admirable... you, despite the trauma, keep true to whata you belive... I am so thankful to that xxx

there's a little piece of heaven... right there where you are... the fact that you keep trying is what sets you apart my love..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey roses,

i got goose bumps that was so meaning full and moving

your great writteing

love ya to bit

your friend em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived