Mental Health Forums

Big Brother

Roses

Which "camp" are you in? Big Brother House or BPD World Big Brother cave?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Does the sight of Davina outside BB House make you want to smash the TV?

OK, so it's that time of year again folks. So who wants to start the ball rolling by answering this poll?

Come on now, don't be shy I am expecting World War 3 to break out over this any second now.....

> and please don't forget all of us who have been camped out in the BPD World Big Brother Cave all year with Toaster in a wheelbarrow and lots of strange dancing by the fire...... anyone for marshmallows???

I am glad it is the LAST EVER BB,I really can't stand it,Davina annoys me in fact everything about BB is annoying :lol: we have to put up with this for 3 months.I didn't mind the celebrity one as much.

i agree like davina

but bb is the worst tv show ever made id rarther watch that dorothy thing wiv graham norton and thats saying sommat.

I don't really mind it being on, cos it's quite easy to ignore, but yeah I pretty much don't like it and Davina's shrieking annoys me A LOT.

BB has always been banned in our house, and fortunately my kids have continued that tradition

it is the biggest load of immoral crap ever, and the most wonderful thing about the current series

is

its the last one

hurray

yeah you can hate me for that

am used to it

Even if Davina is getting on a bit, I'll always have a soft spot for her. :>

I liked BB when they didn't have complete weirdos in the house though, guess the crazies make for better TV, we should've all applied :D

I looooove Davina i think shes fantastic! AND i love Big Brother....so there lol :lol:

ahh well there has to be the exception that proves the rule :P

LOL Sophh! Bless your cotton socks.....

Think we better send the men folk out to hunt for more meat and a larger cave! :lol:

Roses, I wanna join you in the cave, I hate BB with a passion, it drives me nuts!

*Silverwolf legs it into the cave shouting 'i've brought extra marshmallows' waving the bag crazily in the air and grinning manicly!*

;)

i only ever watched the 1st series of BB cause it was "fresh and new".......i was bored by the end though and think that since then, its become filled with the biggest bunch of wannabe freaks.

i would have loved to have been a housemate, but sadly im not a bisexual, one legged meths drinker who has spent a night with a 2nd division footballer and will be selling my story to the sun soon! pmsl!

*another one for roses cave.....ive got chocolate covered cashews and magners for the party*

I don't think it exists here. yay! But never used to watch it when in Uk only sometimes i liked the bits where they got psychologists in to analyze, used to piss myself laughing.

Archived