Mental Health Forums

Big Brother

Roses

Which "camp" are you in? Big Brother House or BPD World Big Brother cave?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Does the sight of Davina outside BB House make you want to smash the TV?

I would love you shaking your ass at me, if you were a guy ;)

i can be anythin you want me to be ;) ....oh wait :( ... :D ...ok :blink:

dont tell my hubby i was flirting with you...roses can be a little possesive :) she'l be shakin her breadgun at you never

mind an arse :D

sounds like a good waste of cushions to me! lol! *puts tvs to sky movies and removes batteries from remote to avoid possible BB interference* lol! xxx

Good point. Perhaps we should invent a "one control" that controls all the TV's in the world...... mmwwwwwaaahhhhaaahhhaaaaa......

NO MORE BIG BROTHER!!!!!

I love the cave!! I'll bring those special earphones where you can listen to music but no-one else can and we can have our own Silent Disco, blissfully ignorant of Big Brother xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooooooh! i LOVE silent discos :D been to quite a few over the years, and although its funny to watch, its even better when your in their shaking ur thang!!! :D love the ones where theres 2 different djs so the person next to you could be dancing to something totally different and look stupid cause u cant hear their beat! happy days...thanks for the memory jogger fedup :D

Sloane I've never been to one!!! I'm all jealous, you have!! Would LOVE to go, they sound ace, are they a proper laugh? I didn't think about folks having different songs in their earphones haaaahaaahhaaaaaa! :D:D xxxxxxxxxx

fedup, they are proper ace! lol! ive been to them when they have been at george square in glasgow and at t in the park.......when peeps are drunk its even better! lmao! i do have a vid clip somewhere on my laptop of one from about 5 years ago.....i look well fat and pissed, but if i cna find it ill post it up for you! lol! x

roses....how about calling ourselves BOBB????? (bugger off big brother) pmsl! x

Yes please Sloane hahahaaaaa!! I want to go to one dead bad!

Yay...the inaugaral event of BOBB could be a silent disco, sponsored by Double Deckers :lol: Fab thread Roses!

xxxxxxxxxxx

BOBB that's an amazing name and it has a code name too "BOB" hahahahahaha

Amazing, I think it's gonna be one hell of a party at BOB HQ aka the cave xxx

lmao!!! i wanna be bobbys girl! pmsl!!!

fedup, ive located the clip, but the quality is pretty bad cause its from 2006. plus my dancing was kack! pmsl! x

Oh I said they don't have BB here but I am wrong just seen ad for it here looks like TV here is going to get even more dull. Seriously Canadian TV is as bad as American TV Ads then clip then Ads then more ads no i can't watch it the ads will probably be better than BB though. would like to join cave and silent disco and anything else that will pass the time i have 39 minutes left until I close shop.

Archived