Mental Health Forums

Hi

waiting2liv

I just wanted 2 say hello 2 everyone here.

Hello Every1!

I'm finding this a little hard at the moment but I am trying.

I cant type my name rite now cos i havnt got 1, but i'm still here.

I will try harder 2moro maybe.

Hi and welcome waiting2liv!!! {{{BIG SAFE HUGS}}} <---if that's ok -_-

Just want you to know that you can take your time until you feel comfortable enough to jump in and start getting things off your chest. I know how scary it is, as it wasn't that long ago that I was sitting here trying to figure out what to write in my introductory post as well. We'll be here for whenever the fear subsides and you are able to let the words flow. It's nothing to feel bad for, and no need to apologize. You'll find that you're welcomed with open arms already as the people here are amazing. Take as much time as you need...and hang in there in the meantime.

Take care,

Chrissy

Welcome waitingtoliv. Nice to meet you. I am sure you will find this a supportive and friendly place!

Emma

xxxx

Hi

welcome to BPDWORLD :) keep on trying, its good you're here, hope you find it really supportive

see you around, tc jo xxx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanx 4 ur welcomes, it's nice.

I sit here at my keyboard trying 2 say sumthing but nothing happens cos i just feel dead inside.

I'm sorry every1

Thanx 4 ur welcomes, it's nice.

I sit here at my keyboard trying 2 say sumthing but nothing happens cos i just feel dead inside.

I'm sorry every1

{{{{waiting2liv}}} You just hang in there and it will come with time...you're not dead dear, you just feel that way...we're here for you when you're ready. No need to rush it. Take care and keep holding on please!

~Chrissy

Waiting2liv-

I understand. I am brand new. I have so much in me that I'm DYING to get off my chest, but find no words. When I sit down to type, I go "flat out" (term I use for dissociate)...can't feel anything, can't speak, can't think. Very frustrating. It makes me feel dead inside. Like, I'm nothing more than a beating heart. I hope to gain more confidence over time. Hang in there.

Amy

im quite new to and still find it hard but everyone has been great to me and im sure they will to you to ....hi and welcome to BPD world .

with luv Janie xxxxx

Archived