Mental Health Forums

Latest Art Work

Roses

Roses I never knew you were an arty one! Sorry, am dim. I like this, can you direct me to anything else you've put up here? xxxxxxxx

Thanks guys xxxxxx

fedup, they were all up under creative corner but I pulled them down a few months ago whilst doing some 'cleaning'. If you like I could pm you pics? xxx

It's kinda a joke name, cos of the Texas Chain Saw Massacre, but the piece is about beauty being slain I guess. The delicate perfectionism of the shapes of the petals, arranged so perfectly across the canvas. Then the nasty blood comes splurting out across at just the same angle as if someone had been stood next to it and got their head blown off. Notice the blood is all going in the same direction (from the right) and from quite a close range too. It took me ages and ages to mix the paint to the right colour for congealed blood. Hmmm... sorry if this sounds poncey!

i like that roses......the "blood" freaks me out a wee bit though! lol! loving your stuff hun :D x

Glad you like it, sorry if it freaked you out a bit Sloane. I was a bit stupid really not to put a warning on this. Guess cos it's a painting I didn't think bout it. I can't edit the original post as it's too long ago now. But perhaps a kindly mod could put a trigger warning on it for me?????

Glad you like it, sorry if it freaked you out a bit Sloane. I was a bit stupid really not to put a warning on this. Guess cos it's a painting I didn't think bout it. I can't edit the original post as it's too long ago now. But perhaps a kindly mod could put a trigger warning on it for me?????

dont worry hunny......it didnt freak me in a bad way. *hugs* its just that i had to do a double take to check it was paint that was all lol!!! my bad...u keep winging out the paintings babes :D x

Archived