Mental Health Forums

Snooty Cow Horse Rider

hummm_mabbe

Oh lol no sorry its not on the green, just on the tracks between the greens :)

Its really beautiful up there, with big hills in the distance and open fields and forests in places. I wub it :wub:

Normally the horsies are a nice addition too :lol:

Ross

((Ross))

ugh, rude snooty lady! :angry:

I have a rude snooty lady that's on the same bus as me every day, she makes rude comments to people all the time (did it to me once and I did the same as you Ross, I was so stunned I didn't reply) and will never let any body sit next to her, even if there are no seats and some one has to stand <_<

((Ross))

ugh, rude snooty lady! :angry:

I have a rude snooty lady that's on the same bus as me every day, she makes rude comments to people all the time (did it to me once and I did the same as you Ross, I was so stunned I didn't reply) and will never let any body sit next to her, even if there are no seats and some one has to stand <_<

ZOMG! I dont get it. How can some ppl be like that? Are they all narcissistic, or is it possible to be an a-hole without having a MH diagnosis? Is there an 'obnoxious' gene??? :o

Ross

Someone restrain me!!!! No-one talks to my Rossie like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

*looks very angry and starts going green*

HULK SMASH! HULK BASH!

:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Someone restrain me!!!! No-one talks to my Rossie like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

*looks very angry and starts going green*

HULK SMASH! HULK BASH!

:angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry:

Lol awwwwwww fankooooooo hope you dont rip yer jeans though :(

**gives roses dose of special hulk radiation to counter hulk effect and save jeans**

lol pink stars had a man on our buses like that here .......... i got really long hair and as i sat down in the seat in front of him my hair must have touched his side of the seat he leaned forward and said could you do something with your hair!! its disgusting all over the place i looked round and looked right at him he had all this nasty hair coming out his nose and ears in fact he was flithy dirty and stank!!! and i replyed gosh you got a cheek lol :) and sat back round and ignored his stares lol :P xox

Why is it we freeze when peeps are mean or downright rude. I always think up excellent come backs after the event but do nothing when it's actually happening. On wed my delivery driver was being his usual pervert self and said well it doesn't matter whether I'm getting ready or not ( because my H did the delivery thing a week earlier I was hiding) I should open up the shop naked. WTF? I couldn't even look at him I tried to get him out of the shop as quick as I could. I should be able to say f off pervert. Just can't say it though feel like it's my fault which is crazy. B x

Why is it we freeze when peeps are mean or downright rude. I always think up excellent come backs after the event but do nothing when it's actually happening. On wed my delivery driver was being his usual pervert self and said well it doesn't matter whether I'm getting ready or not ( because my H did the delivery thing a week earlier I was hiding) I should open up the shop naked. WTF? I couldn't even look at him I tried to get him out of the shop as quick as I could. I should be able to say f off pervert. Just can't say it though feel like it's my fault which is crazy. B x

Tis the age old prollem innit

1. We feel we are not allowed to be angry

2. If we do get angry, then we feel we are wrong and so must be punished or shamed

3. When we get angry, we get scared or feel powerless

4. Other people seem so much calmer and confident and like they are in the right

5. We believe we are wrong or bad or something

Tis all pish and gaffaw I tell you, but it doesnt half take a long time to see that :( I am going to add magical asserto-elixir to my business empire

There are some pipples here that are able to GWARRRR from time to time, I want to hang around them and hope their brave rubs off on me ... :mellow:

Ross

Think I'm going to by all your products Ross. Yeah your right and even when I know I'm right I still can't be right. I'm always in awe here when people get to the confrontation stage I just do an armadillo. Bx

Think I'm going to by all your products Ross. Yeah your right and even when I know I'm right I still can't be right. I'm always in awe here when people get to the confrontation stage I just do an armadillo. Bx

me too :mellow:

**sniffle**

I recently went into a M&S gas station to buy some lunch. There was a Mum with her husband and kid who were refusing to help the Dad carry all the shopping. The kid didn't want to and started whining to the point of flat out refusal because he didn't want to put his Playboy inscribed phone in his pocket. This kid was about 12 and he and his Mum were in front of me at the queue. The kid turned round and started filming me with his camera, I put my hand in front of the camera to block view of my face and the kid put the phone away and turned around. The Mum then flipped out and started screaming at me "he's just a child you evil bitch!"

I looked her dead in the eye and said "Don't speak to me ever again" She gave me a filthy look and barged to the front of the queue. People who had been shopping for their groceries started joining the queue behind us and she started screaming "she attacked my child" over and over again whilst pointing at me. I ended up in the corner with people swearing general abuse at me because they believed this psycho. The verbal abuse was so vulgar I wouldn't post it on these boards, she was racist, made personal attacks, etc. I flat out ignored her and purchased my items wanting to just get out of there. She tried to block my way out and she started saying "I'll call the police on you!" I simply said to her

"Go ahead, call the police. Then they can look at the security cameras and the members of staff who I know personally can show you're lying. Now get out of my way." I kept walking. I put on my strongest face in that situation and stood my ground. In reality I couldn't stop shaking and my heartbeat was pounding in my ears. I was absolutely shocked and terrified. When I got home I couldn't stop crying or thinking about it for days. But I wasn't going to show her my weakness. No matter how these people make us feel we must be strong not to let them have the satisfaction of hurting you.

The staff there later said it was disgraceful how that woman behaved and not to worry, she hadn't phoned the police. ;)

That sounds awesome nibblet

i think if you are able to act despite having all that adrenaline in your system, youre golden :)

I realise I am anger phobic, and tend to fold under that kind of situation. I literally cannot speak, and in fact if Id been in the situation you just described I probably would have dissociated quite heavily which renders any attempt at meaningful verbalisation pointless.

I have been reading about tackling anger phobia, particularly in relation to personality disorders, and dicsovered a programme of gradual emotional exposure to anger so that the person can practice acting DESPITE the adrenaline that these situations produce. I think I will ask my therapist to start doing some of this with me.

Well done for being so brave, the woman sounded like total scum.

Ross

hahahahaaaaaaaaaa!! Oh my god, this thread had me in stitches!

Ross......what kind of scarey ass mac do you own?!!

What a silly, rude woman xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived