Mental Health Forums

Back On Me Exercise Program :)

hummm_mabbe

Whooooo

So 2 days ago I had a 50 minute exercise bike ride, and today I had a 30 minute run / jog. The jog was quite heavy going, especially as is v hot, but nay mind, it felt good to do it :) I even almost smiled ... at a GIRL :o

Last year I went down from obese - 90kg and a BMI of about 28 - down to 72kg, and ive hovered about 75kg for some months. ALL fat on my body collects around my belly ONLY - literally, nowhere else, so I can usually hide it, but mehh I have a paunch and well, now I have motivation its time for the next chunk :)

I am aiming for a healthy (I checked on lots of different charts) 68kg, about 10-12% body fat so the ol abs might start to peek through yayyy. So i want to lose 7-8kg over a few months :)

As I seem to be making progress on the motivation front lately, might not be too difficult :lol:

Ross

Well done you! I also am on an excercise kick. I'm sick of only being a size 10 in the waist!

Feels good to be getting out and doing stuff too :)

I am a iccle bit bigger than a 10 lol :mellow:

tis a nother one o them ninja kitiez lol

I have just had a pizza and a toffee yoghurt for dinner, lolz I guess the diet part of the weight loss comes later :)

way to go rossy!!! :D my weight is hurting me so much, but the willpower isint there for me right now, so im mega proud of you! :D

last year when i was nothing, my weight dropped 3 stones cause i couldnt face eating - id kill for a size 6-8 figure again, but id settle for getting a stone off and back into my size 10s. it will come in time for me - still got my gym membership if u want to borrow it ross? its paid up til september and i wont be back cause i use the heart monitor to push myself so far im in danger of a heart attack :(

I truly admire it when people can do this for themselves! Go Ross! BTW I love love love friends and Ross was my fave caracter :)

Lilly

On you go Ross!! Keep at it, in praise of motivation. Look out for shy glances....but make sure you're giving some too! :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

That's brill. I'm about to start doing some exercise, and you've inspired me to go and buy some running shoes tomorrow - thanks! xxx

That's brill. I'm about to start doing some exercise, and you've inspired me to go and buy some running shoes tomorrow - thanks! xxx

hurray :)

My leggies are still hurting from me run 2 days ago, tis always like this when I go back to running after a breakie. Wont be able to go for a run today as got stuffz to do, but tomo will prolly go for another one.

This morning I weighed 76kg which unfortunately according to my BMI chart puts me in the overweight category (I am 5' 8.5", which is annoying cuz I never know whether to take the 5' 8" or 5' 9" measurement off the chart lol). So more motivation to reduce choccies and biccies and not have such big portions for din dins omm nomm nommm

Archived