Mental Health Forums

If You Could Do Any Job, What Would It Be?

hummm_mabbe

Hulloz

I just found meself wondering this, like if I could do any job in the world, what would I want to do ... hmmmz toughie. I think I would like to work on some amazing new technology, something super top secret which is then revealed to the world and changes it for the better, or is really exciting :) I dunno if I would wanna work on weapons and things, cuz then it would be biffing people up which may not be so good ...

I guess like being a research scientist on cutting edge technologies, getting to put the prototypes together and see if they do what we want, and then get all excitamatated when we go "whooooo we did it" lol. Something like nanotechnology that will make pplz not have mental health prollems, or some cool cybernetics :)

What would you like to do, if you didnt have to worry about yer MH prollems? If u were un-mad lol

Rossie Mc Mad

if i didn't have a rubbish brain i'd love to be a dj or somehow work in the music industry - i just love the way music can bring people together, inspire and offer a form of escapism from the hum drum or life - for me its almost spiritual.

lol.. i wanna be a therapist.. so i can cure my insanity when it comes around to me :) go Lou! hehe x

failing that a bed tester for silent night would be cool and comfy :)

if i didn't have a rubbish brain i'd love to be a dj or somehow work in the music industry - i just love the way music can bring people together, inspire and offer a form of escapism from the hum drum or life - for me its almost spiritual.

OO i like that, like a Huggie DJ :)

lol.. i wanna be a therapist.. so i can cure my insanity when it comes around to me :) go Lou! hehe x

failing that a bed tester for silent night would be cool and comfy :)

aww blessie :) I think pplz that have had MH prollems prolly make good therapists anyway, cuz they have been through it, but I guess you have to have yourself pretty sorted and un-mad before you try to un-mad anyone else lol

Love the bed tester idea :lol:

i would work with animals, at least i understand them lol

curing bun buns and stopping them having bunnieline squifflenality disorder :)

i would like to be a charity organizer......raiseing awareness in all sorts of countries......traveling the world not that i want to be a hero just would love to travel but also hate that things are ignored real suffering .....if not all over world then would settle for the things that happen here to make life changes for all that suffer here in the uk too......thats what i would like to do always dream of making a difference we can but dream aye!!! xox

i would like to be a charity organizer......raiseing awareness in all sorts of countries......traveling the world not that i want to be a hero just would love to travel but also hate that things are ignored real suffering .....if not all over world then would settle for the things that happen here to make life changes for all that suffer here in the uk too......thats what i would like to do always dream of making a difference we can but dream aye!!! xox

Oo i was looking at volunteering sites today, and they have LOADS of stuff like that. You could give it a go, its like only a few days a month or sumthing, and find out if you can do it :) Mabbe you have only a minimal mad, and it wont stop you lol

Hope not offending anyone with me use of word mad, I mean it in a huggley way as we iz all mad together :lol:

Ross

Oo i was looking at volunteering sites today, and they have LOADS of stuff like that. You could give it a go, its like only a few days a month or sumthing, and find out if you can do it :) Mabbe you have only a minimal mad, and it wont stop you lol

Hope not offending anyone with me use of word mad, I mean it in a huggley way as we iz all mad together :lol:

Ross

i actually do support work or i mean i did last yr and up until febuary hun but due to my mh issues getting worse i have had to put it all on hold did worl in home-start being a support worker for families with children under the age of five years old had a really loverly family then and i still keep in contact with them but at the moment its not posible to keep going till i sort myself out ........ also have done a counselling course about nine years ago now would love to finish that one day :)

xox:)xox:)xox oh yeah i don't mind about useing the M word haha!!! xoxoxoxo

counsellor or therapist...

done volunteering and befriending with MIND before and also doing loadsa courses...

would love to win lottery, quit job and do a psychology degree first...

*anyone up there listening??? - cosmic ordering and all that*

done volunteering and befriending with MIND before and also doing loadsa courses...

awww huggamapist :)

Huggamapist to the stars - trying to make Katey Price not be annoying lol

Rock Star Drummer :P

OMG :o

OK that was my joint first bestest job everrrrrrrrr

Double kick or no? Massive 24 piece rack system, or subtle little jazz setup?

Ross

Ross

No to double kick, always been a fan of single kick.

Huge John Bonham sized Bass Drum, 2 hanging and two floor toms, standard snare, either Gretsch or a Luwdig kit, and a variety of Zildjian cymbals.

:D

OO classic :)

I just want a massive cupboard of stuff that I can play around with ... would prolly have similar core set up to you, but with double pedal and things :) Lots o them funny bells and things and some electronic pads and that

Or be like a session drummer who gets to play all sorts of styles and has different kits for different things ... I dunno whoooooo this is fun

Ross

Ross

No to double kick, always been a fan of single kick.

Huge John Bonham sized Bass Drum, 2 hanging and two floor toms, standard snare, either Gretsch or a Luwdig kit, and a variety of Zildjian cymbals.

:D

incredible!

i wouldn't mind getting some bongo's or an electronic set on the go! i was watching faithless do their set at glasto and the girl on the drums was kicking ass looked like she was having so much fun!

ive done my dream jobs, and after they become reality you realise the dream was so much better!!! lol!

i was a dj for a couple of years, something which i dreamt of doing for years, but when your lugging heavy gear around at 4am or trying to get a dull crowd going it does lose a little bit of its appeal! lmao!

these days, i think my dream job would be that of prime minister :D

i was a dj for a couple of years, something which i dreamt of doing for years, but when your lugging heavy gear around at 4am or trying to get a dull crowd going it does lose a little bit of its appeal! lmao!

oww lucky you! i think i am blessed to have spent time with people who are at very top of the game playing at huge nights, people who are trying to make it playing at smaller venues and those who just do it for a hobby but what strikes me is that they all feel as equally as ethusiastic. For me when you get those moments when performer and audience connect and are as equally passionate its magic!!

awww huggamapist :)

Huggamapist to the stars - trying to make Katey Price not be annoying lol

huh??????????????

you said u wanna be a therapist, and so I extrapolated from the starting point and made you 'therapist to the stars'. Then I figured that Jordan (katey price) was annoying, so mabbe if you could be her therapist, she wouldnt be annoying anymore

:)

a tad presumptuous being as i was answering seriously - but hey ho...

I realise all this stuff is important to everyone. My playful response doesnt mean I am devaluing it, thats just me being me. Sorry if that came across badly or it seemed I was belittling your choice - thats absolutely the last thing I would want to do.

Archived