Mental Health Forums

Wedding Photo's!

Pink stars

Hello every one! :) I hope your well xx

Here as promiced are some wedding photo's! :wub::D

The Meal the night before went well, the actual Wedding went really well and we got back this evening from a fantastic honeymoon :)

Me and my now Husband getting ready on the morning of the wedding at home with some friends

IMG_0067.jpg

My lovely Nan, Me, my Mum and my Hubby out side the registry office just married

CIMG3726.jpg

Wow!!!! These are amazing photos hun, you both look so happy and your dress is amazing. Perfect. So happy for you both xxxxx

Ladies and gentlemen, please be upstanding for Mr and Mrs P Stars!!! :):) xxxxxxxxxx

Pink you both look beautiful and your wedding guests look very glam too!! CONGRATS on your wedding, lovely, so glad all went well. Did you get any honeymoon pics? How did it all go? Did you eat lovely food? how was the beach?

Sorry, i love people's travel tales!! Glad all went well, plus you have weekend to chill and unwind, the weather is supposed to be lovely too so extend your honeymoon hun! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaaaaawwwwwwww

you both look so loverly :)

and what an amazing dress - yuo are beautiful :)

right cheered me up looking at the pix...

so glad it all went well for you both... *happy dance time*

much love and wishing you two a great life together...

kath xxxxxxx

Thank you SO much ((((((((((every one))))))))))

Was nervous to post the photo's but am so glad that I did. Really wanted to be able to share them with you, you've all been wonderfully supportive and always so kind to me.

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments

xxxxxxx

im so happy for you hun! welcome back :D

you look gorgeous, and so happy too....you deserve it :D im so glad everything went really well and you had a top time :D

p.s can i add another point to your rather gorge looking hubby too? lol! i wish you nothing but the best xxxx

Aw Pink, you look absolutely amazing. That dress is fabulous. The guy in the suit with the blue tie dosen't look bad either!!!!

I wish you both all the best for a long and happy marriage. So nice to see two people so much in love. xxxxxxx

Hey pink, love ur dress, u look drop dead beautifull in it, ur new hub has a lovely face also, he is lucky to have u xxx

all the best for ur future xx

congratulations! brilliant pictures looks like it was an amazing day.you look gorgeous and your dress is absolutely stunning xxxxxx

Beautiful dress and beautiful people. I hope that the memories stay with you forever and you'll always be happy together xxx

Hi Pink Congrats!!~ Wow you guys are show stopping. The blue is just gorgeous. All the very best in the future for you and new hubby. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBumble

Oh these are just amazing photos!

Thank you for sharing. Your dress looks amazing, I love that light colour of blue, and your husband is ammm...whats the word?????.....really handsome :wub:

Congratulations, you deserve all the happinesses that life can bring you.

Stevie

Archived