Mental Health Forums

My Trigger

Barebones

Just been watching britians next top model, never seen it before, knew there was usa one and australlia and have seen.

But OMG come off it, the pictures they was taking today, is not of there original faces, they have been white washed. I mean where is the freckles? where is some sort of normal beautiful face?

No its normal as all of it is, white washed face, and its the same as the body, fair enough hey in the model world is they are skinny enough, but none of the pictures showed any nonperection.

What else just really shows that its a piece of shit, is why is it that in the uk one we also have to have another gay guy(no offence meant) to say what is real or what is anything?

Also why is that person who is on the judge part, got a gob like leslie from men behaving badly and her plactic lip surgery has gone and looks like has a bigger gob than a fish? also not just her gob, but her body, she aint normal, she has eating disorder and fuk they asking the girls to see if they have any?

This really pisses me off, due to i have a 11 yr old daughter, who can watch this shit!, least tanya or what the fuk her name in usa one, has some fukin curves, even though they got judge who yet is gay man, who is an expert in fuking walking??

I am beyond thinking what has the human race come to, yet this shit lol omg is a fukin laugh!

well said barbones! its true a lot of what is wrong in society is expressed in those shows.

thankfully i'm sure most older people watching can see it as just a silly programme celebrating superficiality and a shape most women could never healthily acheive. however if i watched it as a youngster my little self probably would've took it to be the absolute truth of what is important in life.

watching it is one of them situations where if i didn't laugh i'd probably cry!

Archived