Mental Health Forums

Point Bank

Kittyclaws

kittly can i say, u might find the point scoring inportant? but others done and it doesnt matter. please take in consideration of other not bothered hun

xx

Barbones i just think it is nice and like giving the points even if the persin don't care if they get them :rolleyes: lady gaga i'll lend you a point and have 2 back tomorrow because of interest rates :unsure:

:lol: kitty i can't stop laughing

I want to give this thread a point bit i can't :(

which post in that posting do you want to have apoint? you are making this hard work :lol:

kitty sry i think then ur missing a point? u say u dont care if they dont, but some people actually care about them getting points or not! even if they want it or not, or care or not.

I have seen some members say they wonder why they are getting points, and they feel uncomfortable about it. Maybe think about that?

i can't do myself and the 1's i done already and i only want to lend you 1 point. this place need some rules :lol:

kitty sry i think then ur missing a point? u say u dont care if they dont, but some people actually care about them getting points or not! even if they want it or not, or care or not.

I have seen some members say they wonder why they are getting points, and they feel uncomfortable about it. Maybe think about that?

i don't get that they get points coz i like their post why would they be uncomfortabel? this is like a minefield. :(

yes it is kitty, so maybe think on really what or where ur 10 or what the heck the points go to? Yes ok u want to give points for what u feel should, but u are restricted in ur points, but dont post saying u want to add one or take one, that is bordering on one of the rules is u dont bring fights or anything to the forum, if u have a problem with a person is u do pm them or yes ignore, but dont post or reply on that member.

xx sry if im offending u.

sry to me rules are clear, and maybe lilly or josh can help with this one?

fuk knows, as really i rarely use them. I think in previous replies its been said it was restricted. due to abuse. Take a read back hun

I would only ask for good points :unsure: this is getting a bit of horribe thing now the point bank is closed :wacko:

fuk knows, as really i rarely use them. I think in previous replies its been said it was restricted. due to abuse. Take a read back hun

sorry didn't mean to be offensive,i can see i am annoying u :(

I would only ask for good points :unsure: this is getting a bit of horribe thing now the point bank is closed :wacko:

((((((((kitty))))))

lady u havent annoyed me? im just stated what i know.

Do u need to talk about anything i said?

sorry hun,i just felt like i annoyed you :( i am sorry if i got it wrong hun.xxx

no, i normaly talk like that lol its part of how i talk, thanks in trying to understand.

Huggles to all xxx

im sorry, i have closed this thread as there is already one "points" orientated thread. everyone has 10 points each day, and its upto each member as to how they use them.

If people have an issue regarding points they are advised to send in a ticket.

Archived