Mental Health Forums

What Is Your Initial Thought In The Morning?

rainking

What is your initial thought in the morning. When you rise in the morning do you jump out of bed with gusto!and think I'm a Tiger, I'm a tiger, I'm a tiger :D or just aww! not another day! :angry:

Every morning is different for me, depending on whats happening that particular day.

This morning I woke and thought 'do I have to get up, I am so tired' and then 'oh no it is work today'!

I often dont like to get up i think what i have to do today (usually not much) and i sometimes just sleep more but often get up and find summit to do. Every now and then tho i have a day when i wake up and cant wait to start the day and just feel happy and full of energy!

Interesting topic tho!

Tory

My first thoughts in the morning usually pertain to how many times I woke up during the night, what the dreams were, who I called and who I offended. My old therapist offered to make me a relaxation tape(but hasn't done it yet), and my current therapist only wants to see my face/hear my voice once a month in order to check my mood - nothing more, nothing less. What would I do without this forum?

Verbena

I wake up, feeling most rested thanks to the meds, looking forward to a warm cup of French Vanilla cream with a touch of coffee in it.... take time to read a little and pray for the day ahead. Always planning to put on the tennis shoes and go for a brisk walk before it gets too hot.... end up checking mail and by the time i finish playing on line, it's way to hot to walk -

then i feel like an unmotivated loser with 40#'s to shed and wonder if that's why my husband wants a divorce! Sad but true!!!!

hmmmm...I wake up look at the clock....usually it is between 12 and 1 pm ......then I say to myself......you don't have to get out of bed until your daughter comes and makes you......then I go back to sleep....

I wonder if it's light yet. If it is I roll out of bed and get cleaned up and either make tea or drink coke depending on temperature.

If it's not light but 4 am or later I get up anyways.

Next thing you know I am at the computer doing private stuff and mail and then get to working. I am still half asleep at that time and hope no one will messenger me with business stuff.

I like to start early and finish early and spend the evening sitting at the pond with my husband and watching the ducks and geese and it's all peaceful and serene and calms me.

depends on my mood if its good then i usually look at the clock and roll over and go back to sleep if its bad then i hide under the covers in my safe place.

My personal motto is "It depends..."

It depends on whether or not I slept well.

It depends on what I've got going on that day.

You get the picture.

Archived